Any collectors from the Indianapolis, IN Area?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Puundragon, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Puundragon

Puundragon The Mighty Puundragon

Are there any collectors from the Indianapolis, IN area? Or are there any sweet toy show events that are within a few hours drive from Indy? Since I have a 1 year old and another on the way, so my finger is not on the pulse of the show scene.

2. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm in the Indy area, but unfortunately I don't know of any toy-show-type events that are close to here.

3. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry for the double post, but I did some digging and found a couple of conventions that are happening in the area during the summer. The first, and probably the most likely to have anything TF related, is InConJunction, a sci-fi convention which will be during July 3-5 at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. The second is an anime convention called Ikasucon, which will be held on August 7-9 at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne.

As far as a TF convention, I think we're outta luck, but this is as close as we're probably going to get :lol