Any chance of a Titanium/Classics Cyclonus and Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rodimus Prime, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

I got Titanium Scourge today, and I must say, I'm impressed. It'd be a shame to only have one of the 3 though.

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I really, really hope so. There's a really good run of season 3 characters in Titanium, and it would be awesome to have more.

3. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Fezzes are cool!

News Credits:
    hmm i think the chances are good for a classics galvatron.
    titanium are cool, but i would be happier to have them as classics

4. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

If anything, I'd like to see an Arcee and Springer done right.

5. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    seconded

6. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Megatron ruined my Titanium experience. I don't buy them anymore.

7. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I second Arcee and Springer. Springer could be so much better...... As long as they still give him an awsome sword.

8. Nightshadow

News Credits:
    thy did an classics astrotrain, i hate hasbro when they donĀ“t make a classics springer

9. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

That's a shame. Every single figure in the line is better than Megatron, and most of them are much, MUCH better. You're missing out, there are some real gems in Titanium.

To answer the original question, yeah, I think there's a fair change. They seem to be favoring post movie characters when they do G1 Titaniums...Scourge, Rodimus Prime, and Ultra Magnus have been seen. So it's reasonable to think Cyclonus and/or Galvatron might eventually come along too.

Still, if they're coming, they're a long way off. Wave 5 is only trickling out to retail now, and we've already heard about enough toys to get us up to Wave 10 or 11.

10. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    It certainly seems that Titaniums have been providing us with some excellent movie and comic figures. Somewhat laughably, I didn't have a single figure until this week, and now I've got 3, Scourge, Rodimus, and The Fallen, and I think all three are excellent figures.

I'd like to see Galvatron and Springer if I could only get two more movie timeline figures, but Cyclonus and Arcee would both be welcome as well.

11. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, the only real misstep in the line so far has been the GiJoe Megatron, everything else has been great (although I've restricted myself to the WW and G1 characters).

I'd like to see Cyclonus and Galavatron, but I'd also like to see more pre-movie G1 characters mainly because they fit in with the classic sso well (roll on Prowl!).

12. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Hey Pravus, How did you get the Fallen Titanium,he ain't out yet.the latest are WW
    Starscream and RID Optimus Prime.But if you do have him where did you get him
    from.I really want that figure badly.

13. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BBTS have started shipping The Fallen. I've got one sitting in my Pile of loot right now.

14. Nightshadow

News Credits:
    hey what about an Arcee figure, that would be really cool ^^

in all the years there was just one try to make an Arcee toy in the Energon series, but never G1 Arcee (together with Titanium Springer, it would be to cool ^^)

15. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

They are the two I would love to see in the titanium line. Im not really into the WW figures except Prime, Megs and the Fallen.

16. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

that would be cool if they did do a galvatron and a cyclonus

17. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I think it would be great to see a Galvatron and Cyclonus in the Titanium line. It would actually be quite a natural fit for them, both because there are already Titanium versions of three other TFTM principles, and because they have the kind of sci-fi looks and simple transformation schemes that seem to lend themselves well to the Titanium line. The same goes for Arcee, Wheelie, Blurr, and Wreck-Gar... Springer might be a bit more difficult, being a triplechanger, but I'm sure it's still quite doable.

It also doesn't seem totally unlikely. Titaniums seem to have a longer, more indefinite lifespan than Classics, going strong right up to and through the movie-toy waves. And it is definitely the most eclectic line, pulling characters from any continuity.

Personally I would love to see all the movie characters done in Titanium, and save Classics for the real, well, classics: the '84/'85, Season 1 & 2 characters (though I do quite like my Classics Rodimus and Magnus).

18. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I think someone said that Hasbro mentioned that they were planning on, or wanted to do a Classics Galvatron, which would be a new mold, not a Megatron repaint. This is what I remember reading, though, so don't take it as truth.

IMHO, this is probably about as likely to happen as Classics Thundercracker. Something they'll probably do if they get the chance to.

19. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    As mentioned, BBTS, I preordered it, and had it shipped out to me. If you check over in the feedback forum on him, I posted a link to a gallery I took of him.

In my area Titaniums have atrocious distribution, so when I realized that ordering through BBTS would be only minimally more expensive and far, far faster, I went with them for Rodimus and Fallen. (I also pile of looted it so I had Rodimus sitting around waiting for The Fallen to come into stock, then had them shipped out to me.) Scourge I picked up at a local TRU.

I recall having heard a mention of Galvatron, but I don't recall where; it may have well been fan wantings/rantings that had been brought up at Botcon or somesuch, but until I see an officialmention of it, I'm not holding my breath for it.

20. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I've been hoping for a G1 Galvatron and Cyclonus since Scourge was first announced.