Any artists fancy a collaboration?...

Discussion in 'Requests' started by jon5000, Aug 1, 2009.

1. jon5000

jon5000 Tea-Drinker

Well, I say collaboration. More a request...

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some nice digital artwork/renders of my two movie concepts (listed in my sig)? You're welcome to alter them to your artwork style as you see fit.

Just thought it'd be kinda nice to action them up a little bit. See what they'd be like kickin' ass and takin' numbers in the movie-verse :) 

I'd do them myself but, well, I'm not very good :(  And I think it'd be nice to have another person's take on where I've taken things so far. Taking them further, if you will

Obviously, it'd be your work and you'd have full credit for the work etc. etc.

This wouldn't be like a commission or anything - no money involved, just love and creativity between fans :) 

Just putting this out there, anyway. No probs if most of you prefer to stick to proper/formal commissions!

Attached Files:

2. jon5000

jon5000 Tea-Drinker

Lol, maybe not then!

Fear not... I have ordered a book on digital art which I will quickly commence reading cover to cover upon its arrival...

...I'll post the results on here when all is done!

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    All requests go in the "Commission Requests" portion. Thanks and we wish you well! :thumb