any alternate What If's for Beast Machines?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I find myself wishing that had the writers/ producers of Beast Machines took a different direction, the series might have been better recieved. My take is
    -Maximal Council decides that Optimus Primal is too dangerous a voice and "poisoned" by Earth exposure and send other Maximal Crews to bring in the Axelon crew (maybe one of the captains would be Big Convoy, Lio Convoy, Rodimus Primal, Sentinel Primal, etc) Optimus and the crew of the Autobot Shuttle are forced underground while Megatron escapes Maximal holding and takes on the Predacon forces (headed by Triperedacus), losing the battle, Megatron also goes underground and is eventually forced to team up with the rougue Maximals and the group is forced to expose whatever dirty secret the Elders are trying to hide (maybe that the Maximal High Council has been under either Quintisson or Decepticon control.

2. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

An Interesting take on the story. It could work. I especially like the council having corruption and dirty secrets part. However I think that any team up between Primal and Megatron would be short lived at best. Megatron would have his own agenda and betray them at some point. And Primal could still have all his angst he had in Beast Machines, because now he's a criminal even tho he saved everyone.

3. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

come on Hasbro or IDW, make this happen!