Any 3D Modelers+Painters out there?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Charlock, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Charlock

Charlock You're no icon.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Still fairly new to the forums, but I am getting more familiar. I saw this area and thought I'd try my hand at a request.

I'm working on building up my Legends collection and I'm very interested in POTP Slash, but the fact that she doesn't come with any accessories makes her feel a little bland, especially for aftermarket prices. Then I saw this concept:
    [​IMG]

And I really dig the dual-wield/assassin vibe it gives her, especially with the reverse grip. Unfortunately, I have neither the skill, nor the equipment to accomplish creating something like this on my own.

If there's anyone out there that has the ability, I'd love to discuss the possibility of commissioning a couple of blades!

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Charlock

Charlock You're no icon.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thinking it over, painting is probably not necessary. Having the knives printed in flat black, if they were modeled nicely would probably fit the aesthetic perfectly. Not sure if that is more appealing/easier!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

Hi Charlock,

I have already made a set of PotP Slash Knives, not exactly like the image you posted but similar. They're available on Shapeways, or if you want a painted set, through my Facebook page.

Heavy/Scratch: - PotP Slash Knives

Hope this helps. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Charlock

Charlock You're no icon.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Those are fantastic! Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook account. Would you be willing to discuss here or in PM?

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

PM me. :) 

• Like Like x 1