Anti-Leader tips!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Firestorm777, May 19, 2012.

1. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Sure the Leaders overpowered and I'm not saying he's not but the Leader has a few weakness's.

1. Long rang combat.
    He has the Battle Pistol but why use it over the ion blaster or frag launcher?
    Molcleon bomb, thremo mines and frag or useless at LR. Fusion cannon blasts are slow and easy to dodge.
    2. Mark target.
    Warcry is a big no no but mark target upgraded to inflict damage can counter flak armor and WC to away that strength then use the Plasma cannon while they can't do anything!
    3. Soldiers
    This is what a Anti-Leader class should look like
    Doesn't matter what weapons are.
    Upgrades,
    Offensive: Death from above or heavy weapons.
    Defensive: Flak armor to reduce the affect of Fusion cannon and frag launcher or saboteur to take away Warcry.
    Special: Rapin recharge or perks for grenades.

Also ammo beacon and hover can help even the odds against warcry. Energon sling takes away the abilities while whirlwind can finish them off. I know its a bitch move but any other ideas?

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Leaders aren't broken. Warcry is. Just wait for warcry to stop then cloak behind them and unload your Scatter Blaster and finish with a melee. Job done!

3. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

I'm amazed people are still playing WFC online >.> the population was about 800 when I was last on...

4. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still find matches every night when I play.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

This is a much needed thread.

My recommendations for the Scouts. Turn around, transform to vehicle mode and drive away as fast as possible.

I've thought about it and have decided the Leaders are indestructible to a lone Scout. Their Ion Blaster keeps shooting you while you reload your Scatter Blaster and while you stun them with an EMP grenade, they stun you with a Molecular Bomb. The Plasma Cannon leaves you exposed to attack from anyone and if you don't get a direct hit, the Leader will survive and either get away or slaughter you with its Fusion Cannon. Even when surprise attacking them, I can't deal enough damage before reloading my Scatter Blaster and that's all the time a Leader needs to kill you.

I recommend that, after you you transform, you head for obstacles. The Leader isn't as fast as a Scout but they can activate Ram. However, when using Ram, their maneuverability goes down to almost zero. Obstacles will disrupt their pursuit.

Once you have lost the Leader, Cloak so they can't find you again and then go and find some allies before the your cloak runs out. Once you are 100% certain the Leader is not going to find you again, you may break off to find weaker pray.

Good hunting.

6. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    We need a thread like this for Scientists

7. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    The Fusion Cannon part is WRONG. Those blasts are FAST and IMPOSSIBLE to dodge.

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Only if we also make one for the other two classes, otherwise it'll just be class racism. :lolol 

9. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

I'm on it! Anti-Scientist or Scientist tips and tricks? I will get to work as soon as possible!

10. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Well I could do that.........

11. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Anti-Scientist

12. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Oh. I put up scientist tips and tricks! I'll make one if enough people want one.