Another way they could have continued with #4 very easily.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by shadow2879, Jul 1, 2011.

1. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    I feel there were way to many big name bad guys in this movie and they were killed off way too easy because their were too many and so some of them did not get the screen time they should have gotten.

The one that comes to mind first is Shockwave. What I mean is with Sentinel ending up being the true ultimate bad guy in this one and of course you still have others like Megs and Screamer in there, why even add Shockwave? He didnt do anything that was important to the story or the plot of the story. His Driller could have still did just what it did in the movie without him ever being involved, with Shockwave not there you would have had more time to better flesh out the Optimus, Megatron, Sentinel battle at the end and most importantly we would still have at least one big name Con (Shockwave) that could have truly been used in the 4th movie and get some well deserved screen time and be a major character to the plot. Am I wrong for thinking this way? Would anyone really have missed him if he was not there with the Driller and the Driller functioned on its own as it really did anyway?

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Better yet the driller could have been Starscream's pet. Which would result in starscream getting pissed at Sam for being the cause of his pet's death. Knowing he couldn't take his rage out on Optimus he goes after Sam instead which causes the scene of his death.

3. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    the fact is, Shockwave was just a waist in this movie and was not even relevant to the movie's plot. He could have truly been the new bad guy for a 4th movie and would not have been missed for as much as he was played up as the main bad guy in this film. I can honestly say Bay dropped the ball on this one.

4. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Good idea... Why didnt I think of that?

5. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you would have to bring the main four cons back meaning megatron, starscream, shockwave, and soundwave. Have one of the decpticons act as an autobot to steal the matrix of leadership and revive them. to seek revenge on the autobots.

6. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Megatron's head + Sentinel Prime's body + Allspark fragment/Matrix = Galvatron.

Movie 4 equation solved.

7. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

After TF3 ordeal ... the Auto-boys were chilling out racing in nascar tracks... a blue "repainted" car with the number 04 "sideswipe" (the vain guy once told the rest of the 'bots how he wanted a makeover, so nobody suspect anything) showed up and wins the race... suddenly he transformed and takes a shot a Prime ..relieving him of his Matrix then drove away.

While the 'bots tried to give chase..they spotted the real "bland grey" sideswipe injured nearby.

The impostor is (Counter)Punch

8. thien425

thien425 Well-Known Member

Well at the end of the adaptation Igor was seen with the words "the end?....." so it could happen.