Minor/Repaint: another transformers: revenge of the fallen sideswipe repaint

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by INNS, Oct 17, 2009.

1. INNS

INNS Member

please excuse this butcher of grammar (i'm dyslexic)

so here he is my first repaint ROTF: sideswipe ok i shouldn't say first repaint i should say my first repaint i spent the time to finish so i hope you guys like it please CandC and and i'll talk to ya guys later

Attached Files:

2. INNS

INNS Member

uhhhh -bump-

3. deruberhanyok

deruberhanyok Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. I like the contrast from him being all silver (I didn't like that aspect of his design in the movie) - got any pics of the alt mode?

4. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    I'd like to see you do a little more detailing. As far as I can tell you painted the chest, thighs, and forearms, and left some bot mode parts unpainted. Adding accent colors (like gold or copper or some silver) to the small rivets, coils, and other molded detailing would help to differentiate your custom from the unpainted toy.

Oh, and bumping your custom thread up is not very good form.

5. INNS

INNS Member

sorry for the bumping and as for the detailing im still working on my detailing i need some new smaller brushes and some toothpicks for really small parts but thanks for the help and the comment

thank you very much as for alt mode i didn't paint it yet ive been waiting to get good at dry brushing and windowshield paint so ill probabally uptade this soon with a new repaint of robot mode and of vheicle mode so thanks for you're comment and seeya later

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009