Fan Art: Another Sentimental Digibash Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ANDROID PRIME, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hot off the coat tails of Methusalen. I was wondering if you excellent artists out there could do a few digi bashes for me aswell. well i get right two it.

could you try painting this over a G1 pirme.

[​IMG]

and could someone also try to paint this over a 07 movie prime figure. bot mode too if possible?

[​IMG]

thank you so much in advanced. this would totally make my day/week. one day I will try to repaint them in real life. one day

2. incinerator1016

incinerator1016 Banned

hey i had a minute b4 im leaving to i whipped this up its not the best though.

[​IMG]

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I think the gray color you have there might actually be black on the semi... and the green's more "dull", not quite as radioactive as the color you've got there...

But then again, Android Prime could probably tell you a bit more about it, it was his first rig after all... (If I remember correctly!)

Android Prime: You'll probably get a better representation with yours... Since the COE you're doing is a Freightshaker, like Prime was based off of!

4. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    actually its not black. its a draker green. like a forest green. and those little yellow blobs are maple leafs.

yeah and both these trucks are my dads. im only 20

5. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Ah, thanks for the clarification! I remember seeing your pictures before, but couldn't remember if they were yours or if they belonged to your dad... Thanks for clearing that up!