Another Scenario......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Angelwave, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Of all the comments that I see lately, the "This isn't G1." has made me think what the Movie Universe would be like if it were to reconstruct the Transformers mythos even further.

What if Optimus Prime was not the leader of the Autobots, and Rodimus was instead? Nor Megatron Leader of the Decepticons, but perhaps, Thunderwing. What if Starscream was an Autobot, and it was Mikaela Witwicky taking on the pivotal human role.

I'm not looking for arguments or anything only thoughts on whether this would still be alright to use under the "This isn't G1" banner.

2. Penedo_pt

Penedo_pt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :sly2: 

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    'ey, having Prime not be the leader of the autobots worked just fine with Animated.

And I dunno that I'd consider Megs the leader of the 'cons in the movieverse either, I mean he was subservient to The Fallen.

4. Angelwave

News Credits:
    This is very true. And Animated is an interesting example of how the plot was twisted around a bit. But would any of the examples I mention still work for the live action movie?

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I think they could. As I said, it worked with Animated, so that shows that the concept itself isn't flawed, it would just have to be implemented well.

6. Angelwave

News Credits:
    Thanks....just wanted to gauge an opinion on that.