another rotf clip to be shown on wwe raw tonight

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by esham976, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esham976

esham976 Well-Known Member

not sure if it's a clip we already seen or something new.

2. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    what time? (eastern time if you know)

3. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

after 10CT/11ET..I'll up it a.s.a.p.

4. esham976

esham976 Well-Known Member

sadly i don't know what time it will be shown but i just heard them said they will show a special sneak peek. if you wanna see it you might have to stomach wrestling. (eastern time)

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    probably will be either the Wheelie clip, the Demolisher clip, the Kitchen-bots clip, the one with Sam, Mikaela, Scavenger, and Starscream, or the one with...doh, what the other one we've already seen?

6. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    will probably be a repeat clip, and on youtube tomorrow anyway, I can wait, screw wrestling....

7. cosmicherosa

cosmicherosa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wrestling = Garbage.

I don't watch garbage.

8. Repainted

I realize the wrestling industry isn't nearly as high profile as it was years back. But it is them and their sponsors PROMOTING a film from this franchise. TFs were practically dead around 20 years ago where as for more than 100 years wrestling has endured. We're celebrating this year reaching a 4th of such a number. We should be a little more grateful no matter who runs promotional material for us be it Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, G4, ABC Family, USA Network and whoever else.

9. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't want to bore myself with obviously set-up fights, just to see a clip everyone's possibly seen already. I'm sorry but, wrestling is totally fake. I've seen punches thrown that come two inches or so from hitting the victim's face, tables that are obviously made of cardboard being thrown at people, etc. Oh and I've even heard that the 'wrestlers' have blood packs hidden in their mouth. If I want to watch real fighting, I'll kick back at the lunch room of my school; I've seen several entertaining, yet scary, fights going on there.

10. Repainted

Surge, have you ever tried out for their industry? Can you come back with photographical and video evidence of such falsehoods? Yeah, storyline wise, no one really has such a long standing public vendettas that evades legal prosecution. Work wise, they do sustain serious life threatening injuries quite regularly. Some of the greatest names will take those aches and and injuries we cant event conceive of to the grave (Hulk Hogan, stone cold steve Austin). If it looks fake, then you're not getting a good work rate from someone who is either not a good worker or a good worker on a bad evening, that happens to everyday joes as well. It's all really opinion and we'd get just as far if I scolded Harry Potter fans for liking what they do.

11. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i rarely watch unless im at my pops or i see some one i recognise.

speaking of clips....is the one w/ just sideswipe being badass and stuff flipping and splitting, is that new?

12. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
  13. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    well, theres a difference between HP and wrestling-one openly admits that its fiction-the other tries to hide it.

and just because someone is good at something stupid doesnt mean its any less stupid. lets say theres someone who slips alot. he is faking it, but he gets hurt sometimes. does it make his slipping any cooler? no, not really-its still pretty lame.

14. Repainted

WWE's pretty open about being fictional as well. They overly emphasize the E in the company name standing for ENTERTAINMENT. They almost never refer to themselves as a sport. They practically abandoned an old practice in being a combo of the two and stopped being "Sports-Entertainemnt." In the long run, I don't get why we're ultimately debating scripted/choreographed entertainemnt be it an act, a play, a rehearsal, or a live event in which you can attend. Transformers are like a wrestling match without the rules and the ring, just oversized robotic incarnations of the same duels.

15. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    really? oh, whoops! about that first part-my firends (who are idiots, so i shoulda probably thought a little more before posting) always argue over whether or not its real.

and most people seem to find it lame, which im guessing id why they dont want to watch it.

i dont remember where i was gonna go with my original point lol, im tiiiiiired...

16. jonatron26

sure sometimes its hokey but have you ever been to one of those things? you kind of forget about it and get caught up in the violence. its just a matter of what entertains you. nothing worth getting into heated debates.

17. Repainted

Nothing new...meh

18. JDF

JDF Well-Known Member

Has the clip aired? I don't care much for wrestling, but I'd like to see if there's anything new....

19. jonatron26

this looks familar

20. jadtdt

jadtdt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, buddy..."

ARGH. How can they call it an "exclusive sneakpeek" when it's just the trailer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.