Minor/Repaint: ~Another Punch/Counterpunch :) WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shadow Convoy, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    hey all here's my attempt at a Punch/Counterpunch out of the Universe Sunstreaker mold. This is a WIP, i just finished painting the car mode and just removed all the tape and resculpted a face for counterpunch. I sculpted it using mighty putty lol. i'm not a sculptor so i know the face is crappy :)  anyways i still need to go back and do some touch ups as well as paint the rest of his body/add some detail. I'm also working on a gun.

Attached Files:

2. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

wow everybody loves this idea. your car mode reminds me of wolverine of x men and thats not a bad thing jus saying. looks like your paint layed down real smooth to :thumb 

3. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    thanks! i'm trying to figure out a way to keep sunstreaker's "ears" closed as punch and leave them open as counterpunch. i need to make some sort of clip or something. any ideas anyone?

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nicely done. My complaint is that he has all that yellow, instead of orange. As for the head, if that's what you want to do, I don't know of any other way to hold the ears inside.

5. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

Personally I say yank the ears, I think bot heads would better without them. Would have liked Orange as well in place of the yellow but the blue paint looks good and i can understand wanting to limit the paint work. Like that you minimized the yellow in car mode, and the head sculpt doesn't look to bad, I can't sculpt at all so I've a bin full of heads to mutilate if i need new faces.

6. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i can dig him. he is coming along nicely and i can dig the head as no it is not G1 but is a very col take on it.