Another partial collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by herugrim, Oct 29, 2009.

1. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Here's my collection, well, about half of it. The rest are stored in boxes and scattered about my room (even under my bed). I ran out of room back when Cybertron first can out and even as I get new shevling I can't keep up with my growing collection, and there are more on the way. Sorry for the quality of some of the picks. The camera I was using is cheap and many of the shots were over my head.

[​IMG]
    The bottom shelf got cut off, but I've got more detailed pics.

[​IMG]
    Top shelf A: Animated Magnus, Dragonzord, 20th Ann. Masterpeice Prime, Cyb. Metroplex, Ener. Omega Supreme, Cyb. Primus.

[​IMG]
    Top Shelf part B: Ener. Unicron can't see around Metroplex, but little Cyb. Unicron has a good view for him. 25th Ann. Masterpeice Voltron is ready for action with the Thunder Megazord and Nu Gundam.

[​IMG]
    Shelf 2 Part A: My new Zeo Megazord, Movie 1 Ironhide (with Universe Razorclaw hiding behind him), Armada Skywarp, Titanium The Fallen, Mega Dinozord, Cyb. Vector Prime.

[​IMG]
    Shelf 2 Part B: Ener. Landmine (or was it Landquake?), Cyb. Defense Red Alert, Hiding behind him is Cyb. Menasor, And the Jungle Pride and Jungle Master Megazords.

[​IMG]
    Shelf 3 part A: Magmatron, Ener. Bulkhead, Unv. Cla. 2.0 Dinobot, Ener. Hot Shot, Cyb. Swindle, Titanium Rodimus Prime, Tit. G.I. Joe Megatron, Tit. Grimlock (with Ener. Sharkticon hiding behind him), Tit. Ultra Magnus, Ener. Shockblast, Cyb. Def. Hot Shot

[​IMG]
    Shelf 3 Part B: Cyb. Soundwave, Ener. Demolisher, Cyb. Swerve, Movie 1 Barricade, Tit. Prowl, Cyb. Evac, Tit. Soundwave (hiding behind Demolisher), RiD Megatron, Cyb. Deluxe Optimus Prime (a/k/a Armada Bendy Prime), Ener. Dreadwing, Tit. Thundercracker, Ener. Arcee, Movie Scorponok, RX-79[G] I think is it's title.

[​IMG]
    Bottom Shelf Part A: 10th Ann. BW Megatron, Cyb. Jetfire (he was my first Jetfire, I cried when I bought him because I really wished I hadn't), Cyb. Cryo-Scourge, Movie Thundercracker, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Mk. II

[​IMG]
    Bottom Shelf Part B: Ener. Jetfire/Cliffjumper Powerlinked, Movie Ratchet, Tit. Jetfire, 10 Ann. BW Waspinator (Waspinator Rulez!), White Tiger Thunderzord, Movie Blackout.

[​IMG]
    While standing on my bed this is my display shelf, part 1; Classics collection. Prowl, Bumblebee, Powerglide, Skyfire (he'll always be to me), Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Mirage (I can see his feet!), Megadinobot (technically not a classic but he fits in), Hot Rod (hiding behind Prowl), Ironhide (behind Sunstreaker), Ratchet whose hiding behind Hound.

[​IMG]
    Display Shelf part B: Onslaught, Ratchet (you can see him better here), Devastator (again, technically not a classic, but he is Universe and he fits either way), Silverbolt, Ramjet, Brawn, Beechcomber, Astrotrain, Cyclonus, Octane (I'll never call him Tankor) behind him, Starscream, RX-78-2 Gundam, Gundams from Stardust memories (can't remember their names).

[​IMG]
    The Final Shelf! I couldn't get any good shots of this thing, but it's Megs. vs. Prime. Here we have the Megatron side. Energon, Armada, Classics (x2), and Animated Megatron along with Cybertron Galvatron. You can also see Star Convoy of the Prime side here.

[​IMG]
    Prime Time! Star Convoy, Amrada Powerlinx, Energon, Cybertron (hiding in back, his wings are too big), Powermaster Prime with Apex Armor, Movie 1 Prime, Tit. WW Prime, G1 25th Ann., Classics (x2 again), Animated (at the very edge), and Omega Prime trying to squeeze in to say 'hi!'

[​IMG]
    Here's a close up of the front row of Prime's. Again poor animated Prime got cut out, but at least you can see Cybertron Prime now.

That totals about 110 robots featured in these pictures, and that's counting gestalts as one robot and is again about half of my collection. More picks to come, when I get more shelves :) 

2. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

awsome collection. is that the white ranger zord? i remember it being the hardest one to find when it came out. i think the guys name was tomy

3. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

You have some very nice items :thumbs2: 

4. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Very cool stuff! Dragonzord = epic.

5. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Yessir, the White Tigerzord belonged to Tommy once he became the White Ranger, until he gained the Falconzord at least.

The first Tigerzord I bought was yellowed and no good (the picutres showed it, but I just thought the kid took a bad pic). So I had to get another one and bought one that was MISB. Getting a fresh never used Tigerzord was fun, but you'd be surprised how many stickers and extra parts you have to assemble. He looks horrible without it all, though.

Luckily both my White Tigerzord and Dragonzord came with their original power rangers too, so I have the White and Green rangers to watch over my collection for me :) 

Thanks for the comments all, more pics to come eventually.

6. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

Awesome collection! Love the Power Ranger stuffs.