Another new AOE Movie Clip

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusJet, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

This kind of parallels Sam's situation with his goofy parents checking his room due to hearing strange noises. When the parents see a beautiful girl in their son's room, they're happy and proud. It sort of illustrates the double standards of how society values their daughters remaining pure, innocent. But for their sons, not so much.

If a young girl has sex, she's a whore but if a young guy has sex, he's congratulated and more of a man.

I'm not trying to stir up a debate. I just think it's funny to see in these movies.

2. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Yep. This scene brings back memories of my dad dragging my dates into the garage and giving them "the talk ." They always came out of that garage looking like a deer in headlights.

Was furious about it then, but find those memories funny now.

3. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    that was LOL - funny. :D 

Watching the movie tomorrow night here in KL!

4. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

If we are getting well written dialogue like this in the film...and it us acted well as this scene was, I think we might be treated to the first "actually good" Transformers Movie!

That scene was really well done.

5. Grim Muk

Grim Muk Sub-Tonal Thumper

And lo .. the mantra of the 'super-mation info-highway' :cool: 

Brilliant scene, as it's been said before, they're in this potentially life or death situation and Cade's top priority? Busting the kid .. brilliant.

For the few folk who think it's a silly scene, chances are you've never been involed in a conversation like that, trust me, they've pretty much nailed it. I was also given the 'opportunity' to come clean, all the while Protectodad knew full well what was going on .... damned lose/lose psychology! :lol 

6. HakkanoTogame

HakkanoTogame Vongola Famiglia

Can anyone type what they said, cause even when I turned up the volume I didn't understand since they were almost whispering... which makes sense XD

I only know Cade is asking Shane about something, that happened a month ago, being all over-protective ofc and at the end that he's literally gonna kill him :tongue: 

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I can only imagine how this scene would've been with the previous film's casts. Shane's actually supposed to be hyper-ventilating here and he's still not as speed-ridden as Shia was half the time.

8. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

i think its funny, good light humor that i'll take over any Simmons scene.

only problem i have with it is that the guy has an Irish accent. it's random, like Bay liked the guy's headshot and stuck him in the film.

visuals over a story.