Minor/Repaint: Another leg mod for HA Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by bad karma 99, Aug 27, 2009.

1. bad karma 99

bad karma 99 Imaginationist.

I did the leg mod shown before but thought it left his thighs looking too skinny, so I put him back to stock and tried something else. I removed the screws at the knee joint and then switched the lower legs. It puts them in the same position as the hip mod but still allows the body panels attached to his thighs to swing out creating a "fuller" appearance. There are 2 screws on each leg that will have to be removed to switch them. I haven't tried it yet but I'm guessing this will destroy his ability to transform properly. ( That's why I bought 2, one car mode, one robot mode, plus i plan on doing the hand mod as well )

2. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, let us know if it does still transform!

3. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Double post FAIL!

4. bad karma 99

bad karma 99 Imaginationist.

I tried to transform him earlier and he will not. This is about as clean as I can get him. The windshield ( 1 screw ) was removed to allow the roof to tilt up far enough so I could spin his legs around.

He'll be spending the rest of his life in robot mode anyway so it really don't bother me, but maybe someone with a bit more engineering experience can figure a way to make it work.

5. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

That sucks. I woud put it back the other way. What good is a Transformer that doesn't transform?