Another fine mess

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Devastator001, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

Another fine mess in WI

I got word from my family in Wisconsin, my cousin is facing seven misdemeanor charges of trespass at a college campus by entering women's dorm rooms left unlocked to satisfy his sexual urges. According to the Associated Press, he has done it 12 times last year between Sept. to Nov. He could face five years in prison and $70,000 in fines. It seems like he is going to be facing more charges later on. It is not a good day for my family. :(  This is the worst situation to deal with, since my other cousin in the same family was arrested, charged and spent time in prison for burgurly ten years ago. I guess it is true that you can pick your friends, but can't pick your family.

You can find the news on this website:
    http://wfrv.com/topstories/local_story_056140821.html

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

This is true. My mom's side of the family is all screwed up. I've got one aunt that has been in and out of psychriatric hospitals. An uncle that was in prison for chasing his girlfriend with an ax. The rest of my mom's brothers and sisters are all on welfare and don't want to work. My mom's the normal one, and sometimes I think she's losing her mind.

3. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    Shit dude. We could meet for a drink if it makes you feel better, I am a Tucsonan and recent graduate from the U of A. Lemme know dude. My family is pretty fucked up too, but I was told the other day by a wiseman that everyone's family is.

4. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I would say that if you are doing well you should be very proud of yourself. I hope prison time helps your cousin with his problems.

5. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

All the crap is happening on my dad's side of the family. It's almost like clock work that shit happens every ten years. It's almost like a curse. It is difficult to maintain a family image in a small community like Suring Wisconsin when something like that happens. With only 600 people living in the community, rumors and slander spreads like a wildfire and it is difficult to get past that. I take pride in my family name, this incident is a black eye. It's now a problem my aunt and uncle will have to face. My cousin, on the other hand has pretty much ruined his future. It will take a great deal of determination to overcome this situation.

Thanks dude. I may take you up on that offer.

Yep. Even my parents last night has complemented about this as well. It's not very often my sister nor myself receive complements from our parents. I am going to treasure it. I do hope if my cousin does have to spend time in prison, he doesn't get himself into too much trouble that would harden him when he's released. He is going to be in need of some serious counciling to eliminate that creepy, perverted desire. I would hate to hear later on that he turned into a sexual predator.