Haven't posted anything around here in awhile, and this guy had enough curing time so I put him back together tonight. I feel late to the party though, after seeing the awesome job Encline did on his which kicks my ass, wish I had those kind of airbrush skills... Anyways, not much to him. This was my first stab at really tearing into battle damage on a toy, and it was too fun - hot knives and soldering irons and all kinda stuff - I felt like the mutant neighbor kid from Toy Story! He's a full repaint, has a custom metallic enamel base, some highlights and dry brushing, and I even used some acrylics for highlights too. I sorta went for the animated look with the head, and the shading, but just really loosely. I went with a darker burgundy color than was on him, because the more cartoon accurate red looked kinda fugly I thought. I made a piece for his dino-chest cavity out of styrene and one of those KO Victory Saber sets for the hinge pieces. Gave him a G1-ish gun using some 80's toy piece I dunno what it was from that I cut to hell and gave a handle and clip using styrene, and held together with epoxy Sorry for the crap pics, I'll take some proper ones whenever I get around to finishing up the sword, and getting some reprolabel on white Autobot symbols too. EDIT - Here's a pic of the red visor, thanks to sage advice from F/R. Looks tons better now because of it too. Yay!