Heavy/Scratch: Another Devy in heavy construction & Galvatron wip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jcartwork, Jul 19, 2010.

1. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

Its been awhile for me to get hold of this project but I did it again as requested .This time round I did some slight changes in its leg and arm connections.Yes both its leg can be in parallel .This is 1 of my major breakthrough in it .Still working on its head with light up LEDs.This time round I'm going to give him a smooth and clean paint job unlike my first DEvy ,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes this is a G1 look alike Galvatron which I have been working on for a while.Been busy with some commission work so just managed to get its base coat ,Now I'm going to give him a smooth touch on this paint job.Kinda hope it can be shiny blink blink kinda of custom like what Sabrina did.Will be experimenting alot of paint job techquie in this kit bash.Cheers ;) 

[
    IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4807741239_d9d1676718.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    I really don't like how Long Haul's legs are just hanging off to either side of the torso. I think the upper arms could use some bulking up, also.

Other than that, it looks as though you are off to a stellar start. Same with your Galvatron. I'm very interested in seeing future updates with him.

Keep up the great work, JC.

- Alty

3. jcartwork

ya thanks for your advices,I'm actually still working on with the arm to bulking it up on both as for the long haul legs it can be done by directing it backwards .Will be doing some updates when the whole gaint is completed for paint job Cheers ;) 

4. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    lookin great friend,im almost finished another one haha i swear this will be the last.....not.....

lookin nice like the leg improvements,maybe stick magnets on long hauls feet and to the back of the primus bit,will look neat and fill out that area,but great job so far!

ps the lights in the eyes are a real pain in the ass to install.

5. jcartwork

thanks for your kind words.Anyway how did u install the LEDs on the eyes can give me some enlightment .