Another cool feature supporting the PS3's Flash 9 update.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Prowl, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IF you go to Project Playlist | Myspace Playlist | Create, Share Music Playlists | Music Playlist || Facebook Playlist, Tagworld, Stickam, Hi5, Gaia, Friendster, Xanga, Myspace Music Player, Myspace MP3 Player/Players, Facebook Music Playlist, Myspace Music Playl on the PS3 browser you can access (and add to) your playlist there, which runs well on the PS3 (especially if you have it hooked up to a nice audio system. Obviously it doesn't replace a CD or MP3, but if you have a song that you're itching to listen to, you can find a crapload hear and add it to a playlist that you can listen to whenever....

Now....mix that with remote play, and a PSP, and you might be able to stream music to your work from a HUGE collection of tunes.

On the other hand, my Iphone can do that from my PC.. But this, in addition to Hulu.com is another cool site that now works with the PS3's browser.

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    You can also play bloons tower defense 3, however, after level 43 or so there's so much stuff going on that the system slows down.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Crap in a basket, I forgot about games. Isn't there a NES Flash emulator out there somewhere?

4. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    vNES

not sure if it still works, or if it would work on the PS3.