Another Computer Question

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Talathia, May 9, 2008.

1. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

Jul 21, 2007
    HOKAY. So my awesome friend helped me with the dead hard drive problem. As some of you know- Everything was saved by some crazy chance of luck.

So.. because I still have this device that can make a internal hard drive a external one. I tried to get all my crap off my old eMachine hard drive...The motherboard went up on that machine back in 2006..and I rushed like crazy burning as much art and everything else as possible. Didn't get everything off. But I did get all my photos, art, written crap, and guest art. That was all around 2 years ago. I never could get my hands on the gear that could make it a external hard drive. Now that I have it.. I wanna try and get some other stuff off of it.

IE; Tons and tons of songs, Batman Beyond season 2, SWAT Kats, 3 seasons of Rocko's Modern Life, among other shows and cool stuff.
    So I go to the "Krist* Nichols" folder- where all my stuff is. Annnnd. "Access Denied."
    Oh, right. lawl. :D  I password protected my old computer.. And I still know the password ;B... but it never asks me for it when I click on the folder...
    Any one know how to crack this?

Krist*It was totally epic once when I called the tech support line years ago and they called me "Christ" 8D. Ahh type-os when you're setting up your machine as a crazy teenager. FTW.