Another College Shooting at Northern Illinois!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bed Bugs, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Knock it off people. Take it to PM if you must. Public forums are NOT for personal bickering.

2. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    argue with yourself mate I'm not interested, sorry you feel the way you do :) 

peace

3. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Indeed it is. Quite painful for both sides if the one suffering actually does go through shit in life that the normal person can mentally and physically endure.

I seriously hope these weren't meant to offend people. I go to a rifle range here just for the sport of it so one day I can go on a turkey, deer, elk, or bison hunt for the fun of it. Does that make me an unstable, insane maniac wanting to kill people because he's a loser without friends? No... I just want to have a bit of traditional fun with good ole hunting

That "guy" happens to be my buddy. And no. He doesn't know when to call it a day cause that's what makes him tenacious and that's what's great about him when he speaks. Would you rather he drone out and not have his opinion voiced about what happened? That's sounds like you're trying to control people.

Because good luck to you if you are able to. Like my politics teacher said, "It's in human nature to act upon these things. It's all in human nature to do such things... Behavior may change... But human nature never will."

Sorry I didn't bring ketchup...

I don't like to argue with officers but hell. I just did.

"Thinking takes too much energy."

Crap never thought I'd be using that saying from my teacher as well...

4. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ya know... they had something like this almost happen in a church a while back. What stopped it from turning out so bad? Someone had a concealed carry license and blew the SoB away.

Rather than ban guns, I say we promote the exact opposite.

Anywho, the guy was apparently all kinds of messed up. He sent his girlfriend The AntiChrist by Nietzsche for crying out loud.