Minor/Repaint: Another Classics Tracks

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by E. C. R. Former, Feb 17, 2009.

1. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I love this mold. I think it's an awesome toy and that it works perfectly for Tracks, what with the wings and sporty car mode.

Tracks here is painted almost entirely in Liquitex Basics Acrylic for the Cobalt Blue sections and Model Masters Flat Black for the black sections. The exceptions to this are the face and flame which were colored with Gundam Markers.

So, like it? Hate it? Either way, I'm on another repainting craze now so there's no stopping me. :p 

Attached Files:

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    And true to your word, here it is! :D  Great minds think alike, we did quite similar takes on the mold... really nice execution dude :D  Top marks!

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Indeed. It turned out good. The only thing that bothers me is all the gold on the insides of his arms. The clear plastic that is not the window, it kinda stands out with the new colors a little... how 'bout making that black like G1 Tracks?

4. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

looks good,

5. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Great work on this one. The more I see these the more I wanna get started on mine. Did you mod the arms so they have more movement? If you don't know what I'm talking about, there are little tabs on the upper arm that can be cut off to allow his arms more upward movement at the shoulder

6. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Really like this. I wish I had a second of this mold, I'd probably be inclined to create custom wings on the underside so that he has two sets of aerofoils. Sweet job on the flames on the front too.

7. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Black? I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip.

Didn't realise those tabs were there. I'll take a look and see if modding it there is doable or not.