Another Beast Machines query

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NexusPrime, Mar 21, 2006.

1. NexusPrime

NexusPrime The finder of Gears

News Credits:
    Again I am drawn to do a beast machines dicussion, its about Nightscream, beast mahcine's own Wheelie.

In his flashback he is protected by a transformer that looks alot like Soundwave, I know that it's because they were using old model sheets from beast wars, but I was thinking maybe it was Soundwave, and like Ravage had his body upgraded so did Ratbat, and thus Nightscream is born.

But that is just a thought, what is everyone else's opinion on this?

2. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

Nightscream was way to much of a punk to be ratbat.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    That would've been an interesting theory to work into the show. To say that Nightscream was Ratbat. The problem is, that Nightscream was not already a bat. He got it from the DNA within cybertron.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Well the problem is, any blocky generic transformer is automatically going to look like Soundwave. While the designers might have taken cues for some details, it was just a very very quickly made generic model.

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Hm, interesting. I forgot all about that "Soundwave" cameo. Maybe Nightscream was a decendant of Ratbat, kinda like Rattrap has a "great aunt Arcee." FYI, someone on another thread recently mentioned that the voice actor for Nightscream has been spotted as Lt. Geita or something like that on the new Battlestar Galactica, for anyone who wants to know what he looks like.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I remember that! I thought if he *was* supposed to be a G1 cameo, he was Frenzy, being blue, and with Soundwave protecting him like that.