Another Appeal Against Atrocities—Spoiler Alert

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by LCDR Blindside, Aug 22, 2012.

1. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    You love FOC, we got it.
    But you know what some of us don't got?
    FOC.
    So for god's sake, tag your spoilers in the title and don't make stupid titles like "*SPOILERS* Cliffjumper Dies?", because you've pretty much spoiled it already.

Yes, it's the VG forum. Yes, FOC came out. But that does by no means mean everyone has it, and I'm sure there's a share of people who have already been spoiled by your marauding about with your secrets.

For me?
    /spoiler

2. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    Well said. I had hoped the mods would of jumped in on this, i didn't get around to reporting any threads tho as i didn't want to enter them. Titles should be edited tho.

3. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    Thank you.

Over here in Euroland we still won't have the game until the 24th. I won't wine about the US getting it before us or anything. I'm happy and maybe a little jealous because you get to enjoy something that we've been looking forward to for quite some time now.

All I (and I'm sure others as well) are asking for is a little respect for your buddies across the pond. I've been planning all along to just bunker up on snacks and jump into the campaign unspoiled, fully enjoying it from the beginning to the end. It's something I've been looking forward to doing pretty much all year. So those of you who have it, please don't spoil the fun.

4. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here I am living in the U.S. of A., but I haven't bought the game yet. I'm holding off until it drops to 20 bucks. By the time I buy all the DLC, it'll still probably run me close to $60 anyway. I really want to play this game, but I can stand to be patient a little longer.