Anime / Manga

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ilikepuppies, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ilikepuppies

ilikepuppies Mighty Muggs Make Me Mad

does anyone know where i could get some of the transformers mangas?
    anime too...
    translated and all that? is there a site somewhere..? i cant seem to find any sites that have anime or manga...

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Scroll down to the bottom of this thread and look where it says "Similar Threads".

Then get to clickin'.

3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    only one of them is any use and theirs a lack of pics in his defence.

the Linkage Manga sold with the DVD's Link this is one I'd take a good look at even if you hate armada

Henkai stuff seems to be translated as the stuff is released with the toys so I'd say just look at the past news items or take a quick google. But older stuff is harder to find the Zone stuff must be near impossible to find due to how it was printed in the back of a TV guide. The Binal tech stuff is out their but it was not really a Manga more of a short story (Link) As for other TF manga sadly I dont think transformers has ever gotten a run of the mill manga its always been in the back of books or sold with toys but I would not fuss its rarly that good they only ever introduce new characters.

As for Anime well TV Nihon do subs of a lot of the Japanese stuff but if your after older stuff their was a huge set released a few years back in the UK with HeadMasters, Master Force and Victory all very good quality.

4. ilikepuppies

hey thanks for the link :)  i also found some older stuff at TFArchive if anyone else is interested :) 

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Most any post from Chris McFeely and/or Dr. Spengler is an archive of info. Saying that any one of their translated manga threads have no use is the equivalent of calling Nevermore a "n00b".

I should've linked this the first time around, but if you do a Google search on Transformers manga, you'll end up with TFArchive anyway as the #1 search result. But here's a thread at tfarchive where they collected all the info relating to TF anime and manga:

[JTF] Japanese Transformers Resources - TFArchive

6. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow quite a few cool items their

7. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a link to the god-awful "Kiss Players" manga? I want to see if it's really as terrible as everyone claims.

8. ilikepuppies

9. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits: