Animated Voyager Optimus Gun qustion.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by xion14, Jan 30, 2011.

1. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got Animated Optimus and after opening him I noticed the plug for the gun to hold water wasn't there. Curious I checked to see if water works in it so I used by finger to hold it in but it seems it can squirt also or I'm doing it wrong. Was this a change made? Is anyone else missing that plug also?

2. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

Hrmm, is that hole the one under the gun?

[​IMG]

This is what my looks like from the bottom of the gun. There's the black plug to remove in order to store water inside. Hope this helps.

3. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what I mean is that there is no plug. its gone and I bought it knew. so I need to make one using that pic as reference to what it looks like or return it for one with it but they only had one so its unlikely to be there next time I go.

4. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

Ah I see. I can understand that it's the only one left at the store and you gotta work with what you got. If the type of plug does not really concern you, maybe some toy water guns plugs could be substituted. Although those are usually plastic, but this one is rubber.
    If the plug is of importance, you could always opt to return it and buy one from an online retailer like Amazon or BBTS. Unless you got it real cheap then I can understand :D  Hopefully you'll find a solution. Sorry I'm not much help.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I never use the water shooting feature so I'm not aware of how it works or anything. Sounds like a fairly normal QC glitch though, it's probably one in a million.

6. MrByatis

MrByatis Questioning Rumble

News Credits:
    I don't use the water shooting gimmick on mine, you can have it next time we meet

7. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It just annoys me slightly that its not there. Yeah, I was thinking of using a water gun plug.

If you'll give me yours, I'll give you the one mine has monday.