Animated Voyager Blitzwing Is Back In Stock At Hasbro Toy Shop!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Aug 22, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
  2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Thanks for the tip. Saved me a lot of trouble and I'm finally done with Animated.

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Hmm I may just order him and Magnus because just the other day I was looking at HTS and they were out of stock and I thought to myself "Darn, I woulda bought them"

That way I don't have to worry about finding them at the store (and I think I'd be all caught up with with everything too!)

4. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Has anyone ever done a pre-order with HTS before? I see that September 18th is listed as the shipping date for Ultra Magnus, but I have a feeling that even three and a half weeks isn't going to be enough time for HTS to get him.

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

^^^ I noticed that too, I was just about to place the order for both Blitzwing and Magnus, but then stopped 'cause I'd rather get them while they're both in stock together.

I might just get Blitzwing for now, although I don't think I'll have THAT hard of a time finding him at retail eventually. (So far I've seen all the Animated figures at retail, and the only one I saw once was Voyager Prime)

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

are there any discount codes for HTS?

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Pony10

8. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

TF2009 also works for 10% off.

9. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

I ordered a Magnus and Blitzwing for a friend and one Magnus for myself. After the 10% off it worked out to being cheaper than buying them on the shelf. If I used a $5 off McD coupon on each though I'd save $7, but as much as I enjoy the hunt I really need to consider the gas cost and time involved. Earlier today I drove to a po-dunk, middle of nowhere Walmart 45 miles away with a feeling they had a Blitzwing. I was right. Toys linger around longer in the lower income cities. Oh well, $10 in gas. It was a pleasant drive. Had not made that run since the CC09 Bumblebee jonzein almost a year ago. Time to open Blitz.

10. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just be warned processing time is sooo random.

11. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Amazon has it on pre-order for $21.99. (I don't know where the make up their prices.) However, it has a release date of September 1st and they seem to be freely offering the one month trial for Amazon Prime. If so, shipping is two-day and free.

I pre-ordered mine from them.

12. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Just ordered and feel alot better knowing the only thing I want to save up for now is UM. Doesn't matter when Blitzy comes as long as he does.

I made a wee mistake though, I didn't use a promo code and was wondering if it's just possible to cancel and then reorder?

Edit: just checked my order and noticed it said that it ships tomorow with Standard shipping. Interesting...

13. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    I'd cancel and re-order. However, you will probably have to call to cancel. I've never had any luck canceling via e-mail, but others may have.

As for the shipping thing, I think HTS always has your order "shipping tomorrow" until it actually ships. I have orders under my account that I canceled months ago, yet they still are listed as shipping tomorrow.

14. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Cool thanks for the help. I'll wait till tomorow morning to call just to see if he's even still available.

15. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Hopefully there will be some left later today for me to order if I cannot find him at retail.

16. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Theres 187 left in stock right now. I just bought mine with the newest wave of activators. Between that and my magnus preorder with free shipping i should be able to stay out of stores and not bee tempted till wave 4 delukes come out

17. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    make that 183...thought they would sell alot faster

18. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:

Yeah I did too.....I was hoping to buy two of them but, alas I can't justify the almost $50 it would cost.

19. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just ordered mine. I hate paying the shipping charges, but I can't find
    Blitz everytime I go to Walmart, ToysRu and Target.

20. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

A couple of things to note:

From the moment you place an order with HTS, your status page for that order will say that the expected ship date is the next day. That does not in any way mean that it will actually ship the next day. In all likelihood, the next day it will simply change the expected ship date to the day after, until one day it magically ships for real. :) 

As far as canceling items: I have e-mailed them and canceled items numerous times. Despite receiving e-mails from them confirming that the items have been canceled, they have not disappeared from my order status page. Thus, I have saved all of these confirmation e-mails in my inbox, so that, in the event that they send me the items anyways sometime, I will be able to point out to them that they were canceled. It has usually taken a few days from sending the initial e-mail to cancel for me to receive the confirmation e-mail.