Customs: animated transformers WTF i wanted to hate them

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by anovasinn, Jun 14, 2008.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

well i wanted to hate them but i just picked up grimlock lately and today prowl. and last week i was watching the cartoon. what has sold me is the way you can bash them and the way they are designed. the art style the figures are in suit my painting style well. the customs i have seen lately are sick, and thus have inspired me to look into expanding my painting skills.

if you think you hate them do yourself a favor and buy prowl if you don't like him i am sure you can get your money back from selling to someone like me. :) 

well guys what is your opinion is there any former haters converted or someone that has bought one and still hate them?

Attached Files:

2. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

prowls ace but do the leg mod he gets better

3. anovasinn

what is this leg mod you speak of ? do you have a link i can look at?

4. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

5. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dunno. I'm not into the entire aesthetic of it and I find it hard to find interesting molds that I want to make into someone else. With Universe and a bunch of random AEC molds, not to mention Alternators, I'm having my hands full in any case though.

6. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I thought they were gonna suck, but they are warming up to me. The Deluxe Prime in that Battle Begins two pack is a sweet figure, as is Lockdown and Starscream,

7. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    I'm still amazed Hasbro has been able to turn the cartoon designs into actual figures. It's crazy. I am so impressed.

- Alty

8. bumblebee15

bumblebee15 Autobot

I just picked up Prowl, BB and Cyberton Prime and man these figures are awesome!! my only complaint is how BB legs are very easy to pop off but since they are going to be display characters- It's all good! Now we need the rest of the guys released in my area!!!!

9. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i remember when i heard about animated i was already annoyed with how poorly the movie figs were. but now i have to say i love my animated stuff i wont buy them all specially with more and more universe shows up but they sold me. try starscream if you are scared to get aniated. he rocks

10. anovasinn

well i was not disapointed with movie but not important. i have ss and he is totally Bad-A .i mentioned prowl because he is only 10 bucks .so if you are unsure i think he could show the pro's of animated without spending to much.