Minor/Repaint: Animated thundercracker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Irish Carnage, May 3, 2011.

1. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    hi all
    just finished thundercracker the other day and now im putting him up. he's repainted from a skywarp, i couldnt get my hands on any other seeker and this skywarp was dirt cheap so i used him. the only thing i modded on him was his rear wing flap things on his back, one of them would not stay on for anything so i glued them together and glued them in place on his back. it sets him apart from the other seekers in this mold too. im a bit of a completionist when it comes to the 3 original seekers, if i have any one of the three then i need to get the other two so i can always have Starscream, skywarp and thundercracker.the black on the edges of the canopy is a bit sloppy but he's going into my personal collection so i dont care about a tiny uneven black line.
    BTW sorry about the quality of the photos had to take them on my iphone, my camera has up sticks and walked away. there must be a blackhole in my house because stuff just vanishes on its own, either that or it sprouts legs and runs away.
    enjoy. C+C always welcome and appreciated.

TC1.JPG

TC2.JPG

TC3.JPG

TC4.JPG

TC5.JPG

TC6.JPG

TC7.JPG

TC8.JPG

TC9.JPG

2. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

Hey from what I can tell this is a really nice repaint! Your shade of blue is very sharp and full! You aren't the first person to make your own Thundercracker!
    I like!!!