I thought this was going to be a simple repaint... I was wrong. This figure was harder to paint than I thought. I felt it could have came out a lot better, but I'm new this. I'm still trying to figure out the right paint to use and right techniques, ect. The base of the figure was spray painted with a Kyrlon blue (this was the biggest pain in the ass) and testors silver paint was used on the wings and other areas. The red and black areas I used flat acrylics. I kinda wish I went with testor enamels (everyone say those are the best), but o'well next time. Finally I used future finish when I was done. Next time I'm going to air brush the future on, I think it would come out better. Anyways, as for the figure itself, I tried to make it as close as possible to the Animated Thundercracker that was canceled by adding the light blue on his arms and hands. I also opted to use silver over the light purple. Finally, I choose to add the red lining to his wings (I don't think it would have been Thundercracker without the added red stripe). Hope you enjoy it, off to my next custom, practice will only get me better at this.