Animated TFs For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Monte Williams, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Monte Williams

Monte Williams Deconstructicon

Howdy Folks,

I'm still pretty much a noob around here, but Plowking has vouched for me in my trader feedback, in addition to which I have a few pages of glowing feedback at Joe Battlelines; there's a link in my signature.

Anyhoo, I am a psycho Sigma 6 fan (one of perhaps a dozen such people in the world, feels like), and while I tried branching out to different lines in the last few months since there's no Sigma 6 anymore, nothing proved as satisfying, not even Animated TFs, which get my vote for best toys of 2008.

So I'm keeping the core group of Autobots for my daughter, but the following loose figures are all available for trade or sale:

Black Arachnia
    Lockdown
    Oil Slick
    Jazz
    Lugnut
    Snarl
    Soundwave

I also have Fracture.

Plus:

Movie Masters Batman
    Movie Masters Joker
    DCU Batman Beyond

I'm looking for a bunch of Sigma 6 junk, but I assume no one here necessarily has that, so just let me know which ones you want and perhaps we can work out a deal via PayPal.

My general tendency is to cut a better deal for someone who is willing to buy more from me; the more you want, the cheaper it'll be, most likely.

Thanks!

Monte