Repro/Sticker: Animated sticker sets for July... Ideas?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Delta Star, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So we're doing Animated Upgrade sets for three toys.

We already have AMPLE ideas for Bumblebee.

What we're looking for, is more cool ideas for Voyager class Bulkhead and Prime.

So far we see they desperately need their symbols redone, and they each need some windows colored in.

Anybody see anything else?

Attached Files:

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I would like a set of Elite logos for my Voyager Prime. A large one for the chset cab front, and some smaller ones for the shoulders maybe.

3. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

How about some new stickers for primes axe and gun? And bumblebee better come with a "I lover Autobot" Sticker.

4. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Some G1-esque stickers for Jazz would be nice...at least a number 4 for the hood.

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    ideas for Bulkhead, eh? Hmm...well, there was the cement mixture recipe he had on his finger in "rise of the constructicons"

[​IMG]

and maybe the gray sections on his jaw hinge, which I'm sure you've already thought of.

Beyond that, I don't know, I mean, aside from scale, Voyager Bulkster pretty much nails the on screen version.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I actually just received this toy today and one of the very minor things I noticed is that the light bar is only painted on the top and not the sides.

Other than that, I really don't have anything else to contribute as I'm not really into the line enough to suggest anything else. I will be excited to see what you come up with, Delta; reprolabels has always created cool things for the Transformers fandom :)  I really appreciate all of your hard work :thumb 

7. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Little black stickers for the little blue part showing on the outside of Prime's forearms. Axe colored stickers for the opposite side of Prime's axe since it's already molded to look like his axe. Ratchet's "war wound" where the EMP goes. Bumblebee's stripe on his right leg. Maybe some faceplates for Prowl and Bumblebee and others

8. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

Light bar stickers would be cool if you could do them for Prime. :) 

9. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Sniper window slot stickers for Bulkhead (since they are already molded in...).

G-1 Bot and Con symbols (why Hasbro is still using movie symbol tampos is beyond me...).

Maybe interior/Sari wraparound stickers that goes on the inner windows for Bumblebee, a Right leg stripe and "I Love(heart symbol) Autobots" bumper sticker, to second a previous posts.

Ratchet's war wound.

Bulkhead's wrecking ball stickers.

10. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe a tiny sticker to fill in the gap on the top of BB's roof, in addition to the lights, grill & maybe back of the stinger (to hide them when they're stowed away) to match the arm color...

Treads would just have to be painted, so a sticker would hinder more...

But you could make stickers for all his windows, like that one guy created using the vinyl cling... especially if you could use translucent stickers that were just cut to fit...

Definitely include his red 'bot logo....

BB's the only one I have, and that was only thanks to a night stocker in WM; so that's all I'm good for...

11. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    This. I mean, he is almost Classics Jazz, he just needs a couple little details.

As for what I want to see, maybe a sticker set for Sunstreaker that turns him into Tigertrack.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stickers for Soundwave's backwindow, Snarl's collar and maybe The Punch stickers for Lugnut's Hand's Inner Hand parts.

13. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

G1 Con symbols, I agree with, since they're exactly the same anyway, but the Autobot symbol's different in Animated, isn't it (at least it has been every time I've noticed it)?

14. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Autobot symbols for Prime's shoulders.

15. ZarakZone

ZarakZone Wot's...Uh The Deal?

Yellow eye and back window stickers For Soundwave.
    Silver strings and gold facial detailing for Laserbeak.
    "G1" Bumblebee stickers.
    Bulkhead "mouth" stickers, black spots on the silver between his eyes and face

16. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    The Bot Symbols seem to change slightly from show to show, Minute Changes but nothing major (Chin piece slightly bigger etc...) Blame the animators :p 

But they are using G-1 (Movie style) Tampos so Ether we can use the sliver backround Bot symbols or the white backround, Clear wouldn't hide the sliver/gold symbols too well unless they were the exact same size and dimensions matched perfectly.

I used a few of the Reprolables G-1 Bot symbols on my Animated and they just look better imo..

17. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Actually, I was thinking more the 'brow' piece than anything - whiuch seems to feature two horizontal lines (as opposed to the usual diagonal ones), which reach right to the outside border.