Animated Starscream problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Leo Primus, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Leo Primus

Leo Primus Well-Known Member

Every time I try to transform him into a jet his arms don't come together and if I try harder, the head comes off. He transforms properly when I take the head out, though.
    Don't you know what can cause it, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    It's his automorph feature most likely. If you notice when you transform him the nose of the jet, head, and arms all move when you swing the lower half of his body backwards.

I think maybe the teeth of the gears are misaligned.

3. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    It happens to my Ani Sunstorm as well. Starscream and Skywarp are fine though.

4. Leo Primus

It seems like the plate above landing gear doesn't let his head to move further, so arms cannot come together for just a little.
    I doubt there's some gears problem, he was transformed properly when packaged after all.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    gear problem, pull the nose of the jet out once you get to where it gets stuck and it will fix your problem, hopefully once and for all

6. Leo Primus

Nah, not the plate which ends the nose part, but the one which separates shoulders when in jet mode. It doesn't let translucent part of the head go and the head itself doesn't go up or down so it could pass the plate.
    Dang, my head is about to explode.

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I had a hell of a time getting my arms to go back into place the first couple times. As far as I remember you just got to pay attention to how all the items interlock. You'll get it, but it is kind of tricky the first couple times, till I sat down and actually took my time learning what to turn and lock into place first.