Customs: animated soundwave's minions

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Techno Prime, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Techno Prime

Techno Prime blah blah blah

could someone please make an animated rumble or an animated ravage! maybe have rumble turn into drums and have ravage turn into a speaker!:music 

edit: also Ratbat could be a speaker

2. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

I Agree in that Soundwave need more Minions, but I disagree on what they should be, Personally I think they should turn into the speakers that stuck out of Soundwave while he was in Vehicle mode.
    [​IMG]
    I figure Ravage can be the speakers on the roof and Rumble and Frenzy can be the ones mounted to th sides. I mean dont get me wrong they could still turn INTO musical instruments, but I'd like to see these to "mesh" with his actual alt mode and not just sit on top of it (ala lazerbeak.)

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Don't the side speakers on that pic look somewhat like Cybertron Laserbeak..? ;) 

4. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Ravage as a guitar amp and/or speaker cab would make logical sense. And it's still fairly rectangular like a cassette. *goes to ponder that idea*

Actually, Rumble as a drum set makes sense too ... with toms as his pounders. But the robot mode as a whole doesn't make sense in my head.

5. Techno Prime

i couldn't figure it out either. i just thought about drums being his pounders

6. Techno Prime

i just had a better idea for a speaker. Ratbat! it could be just like the g1 version except bulkier and more cartoon looking