For more pics see here: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/magnusprime_bucket/ What I did: 1) Used plates from walmart version of striker 2) Used Oil Slick fingers as spikes 3) Removed flames (I hate those) 4) Removed horns from bot head, filling the big whole in the front with putty 5) Painted head black, face all light grey, removed blue paint to allow orange light piping. It looks really good in person. 6) Obvious work to dinohead, including grinding his lower jaw to less of a hook, and painting it gold. 7) Painted club Gray, then black on the high areas, then a silver mist from far away to give a rock like appearance. Not sure how successful I was...not that the photos show it very well anyway I tried to give him a colder, more stone/metallic look than Slag. I let slag have all the reads and oranges. Also, the tail no longer rotates due to interference from two plates. I still may do some paint touchups on the dino, and bot head. I'm also thinking I'll leave the tail spikes the bone-like color they already are.