Animated Sixshot: Cloud Watching

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, Apr 22, 2009.

1. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sixshot and Sari are lying on top of a hill in the Detroit City Park. They are watching the clouds. Sari is enjoying herself, while Sixshot is anything but entertained.

Sari: “I think that one looks like a puppy.”

Sixshot: “You’re kidding, right, a puppy?”

Sari: “Yes, Sixshot, a puppy. Is that a problem?”

Sixshot: “No, I just can’t seem to figure out why you’re into such girly things.”

Sari: “Maybe it’s because I am a girl?”

Sixshot: “Yeah, yeah, throw that in my face plate, why don’t you? I’m sorry, I just don’t see what’s so great about staring at cumulonimbus formations that you claim look like things you think are *GAG* cute and fuzzy.”

Sari: “It’s supposed to be fun and relaxing. If you try it, you’ll like it. Come on; just give it a try, for me?”

Sixshot: “Do I really have to?”

Sari: “Am I really going to have to do the blue-eyed pout thing again?”

Sixshot: “Fine, fine, I’ll look at the big puffy white things and pretend that they look like something I like, but it's still stupid.”

Sari: "It's called using your imagination."

Sixshot looks at a cloud. The cloud looks a lot like a skull and cross bones.

Sari: “So, what do you see?”

Sixshot: “Uh......nothing? It looks like a…cloud.”

Sari: “Aw, you’re not even trying. Don’t you have an imagination?”

Sixshot snickers evilly.

Sixshot: “Trust me, I have an imagination. When you're an oil thirsty hitman like me, the situation calls for a little, shall we say, creativity sometimes.”

Sixshot turns his head to Sari. Sari frowns. She sighs sadly.

Sixshot: “I’m sorry. That was out of line. I’m guessing I probably upset you, right? Well. I just want to remind you that I would never do anything to hurt you. You’re a sweet, innocent girl, and you deserve nothing but the best. I hope you can forgive me for my foolishness.”

Sari says nothing.

Sixshot: “…Okay.”

Sixshot goes back to looking at the clouds. Sari turns her head to Sixshot and smiles. She puts her hand on Sixshot’s arm. Sixshot looks at Sari.

Sari: “You always know how to make me feel better. That’s what makes you such a good friend. I know you would never hurt me. You act like a big jerkbot sometimes, but I’ve seen your true colors. I’m the only person you’ve ever shown them to, and that makes me feel really special.”

Sixshot: “Well, that’s because you’re the first real friend I’ve ever had. You opened up to me, so I opened up to you. You know, it’s funny.”

Sari: “What?”

Sixshot: “One day, I’m burning an entire planet to the ground in some spark-forsaken sector of the galaxy, and then the next, I’m on top of a hill looking at cumulonimbus formations with a human child. It’s just funny how things work out sometimes.”

Sari: “…You miss it, don’t you?”

Sixshot sighs.

Sixshot: “Sari, I’ve been with the Decepticons for so long, that it’s become a part of who I am. True, I may have gone legit now, but old memories die hard. I’ll never forget who I was. But that was then, and this is now, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Sari and Sixshot look at the clouds.

Sari: “…Hey.”

Sixshot: “…Yeah?”

Sari: “I’m having so much fun with you. Don’t tell Bumblebee I said this, but you’re one of the best friends I’ve ever had, and it means a lot to me, knowing that you feel the same way about me.”

Sixshot: “Sure kid, your secret’s safe with me.”

Sari: “Thanks.”

Sixshot: “Sure.”

There is a brief moment of silence between Sixshot and Sari.

Sixshot: “…Hey.”

Sari: “…Yeah?”

Sixshot: “I’m having fun, too. I don’t know if I’ve told you this or not, but you’re like a daughter to me, and I am honored to be like a father to you. When I came back to Earth, it wasn’t because I was with the Elite Guard; it was because I wanted to see you. When I left, I was so worried about you. I felt like I would never be able to forgive myself if something had happened to you. That’s why I came back to Earth, I wanted to know that you were safe, and now that I’m here to see it for myself, I am just so relieved.”

Sari says nothing.

Sixshot: “…Okay.”

Sixshot closes his eyes and rests for a moment. He feels a small, sweet kiss on his cheek. He opens his eyes and turns his head to Sari. Sari turns her head to Sixshot and smiles innocently.

Sari: “What?”

Sixshot: “Nothing...I just...thanks, friend.”

Sixshot goes back to looking at the clouds. Sari smiles and looks up at the clouds.

Sari: "You're welcome, friend."

The end

2. jamescameron

jamescameron autobots

can u show me sixshot please.hope u make some fan art on him.

3. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

skull and crossbones:lolol 

famous last words.
    sari likes bumblebee, blah!

oh, i guess that's ok
    ahem! carry on.

4. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Lol love it!

5. SariRocks

SariRocks New Member

Love it!

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

xP Nice. I read this while I was listening to 'Say' By John Mayer, which I thought was ironic.

Aw, Sixshot is just a big, blood/oilthirsty softie.

7. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Very nice and i Also support sixshot for transformers 3