Animated Sentinel Prime, Swoop, and EG Bumblebee in stock on HasbroToyShop

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jarodimus, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hasbrotoyshop.com has finally put up listings for the Animated wave 4 Deluxes today, and they're all in stock and listed as "usually ships within one business day"! I know they've been sighted at retail, but not in very many places yet.

Sentinel Prime
    Swoop
    Elite Guard Bumblebee

Also, Ultra Magnus (who is NOT out at retail yet) remains orderable with an expected shipping date of September 18th.

Remember to use DISC10 or TF2009 for 10% off! (My order of 5 Deluxes and 2 Activators -- including shipping -- worked out to $4 less than it would've been at the store with tax.)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  2. Zaraxion1021

Zaraxion1021 Cybertronian Monarch

Awesome!! I'll try to start hunting this weekend. :D . :cry  Aww, Ultra Magnus doesn't come out till Sep. 18...... :cry 

3. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Well, that is happy news, but after the Blitzwing mess I don't suspect they're going to be able to stick to that "within one business day" thing.

4. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    You can only order 2 swoops per order

5. Gouka

Gouka Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just ordered a Sentinel Prime, how long does HTS usually take to ship on average?

6. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

forever
    for-ev-ver
    for-ev-VER
    for-EV-VER

freals, they take forever, don't expect to get these for at best 2 weeks if you order them now (unless you're not a cheap-o and upgrade the shipping)

7. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

FFS! Now I can't decide if it's worthwhile to cancel my Acid Storm/Legends Megatron order just to save that $2!

Ordering the TF SDCC stuff wasn't even close to as bad as past years, and I ordered from them twice. It wasn't that bad with the whole Blitzwing thing, was it?

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tempted to pick up Swoop and Sentinel but it would be ~$4 over retail (including taxes, shipping and discount) and I'm not in that much of a rush for these (plus, they've been sighted in my area). Now, if Magnus was available to ship next day, I'd order all three, as that comes out to only ~$2 over retail (including shipping, taxes and discount). But I'd prefer to wait and see how/when Magnus actually starts shipping out before ordering that way.

Depends. On stuff like this, where it's "ships in one day", my experience has been that the items will typically go out fairly quick...it's the "in stock but not shipping right now" ones that seem to be the most trouble. But then, Blitzwing went out slowly and that was "next day", so who knows.

9. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    Ah, crap. I knew I forgot to add someone to the order. I haven't found Acid Storm yet. :banghead: 

Fairly quick, yes. But never actually in one business day, in my experience. It's almost always two days. And because standard shipping is USPS Parcel Post, travel time is variable. I've received packages anywhere from 2 to 9 days after they shipped. But it's worth it to me to save a couple bucks overall, plus decreasing the frustration of more fruitless hunts.

10. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blitzwing mess?? I had mine in hand a month ago thanks to HTS. I know others weren't as lucky, but it's worth noting I still haven't seen one at retail. I can't even imagine all the gas they saved me..
    If their UM ship date is even accurate by a week I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat.

11. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

Done and done. Had UM already preordered there, that finishes up Animated for me till the really new ones start hitting around holiday, Shockwave, Swindle and Blurr.

12. Veloxiraptor

News Credits:
    I ordered Sentinel Prime and Swoop on Tuesday and the package arrived just now.

HTS is really at the top of their game this time!

13. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    Wow!

Wait, though... you ordered on Tuesday? I didn't see them show up until Wednesday, and I was checking daily.

At any rate, I ordered Wednesday afternoon, and the shipping e-mail says they were sent Thursday. I've never had a next-day ship from HTS before. Nice!

Hope USPS doesn't use a route similar to my last Amazon package. It traveled 500 miles to move a net distance of 120 miles from the warehouse.

14. Veloxiraptor

News Credits:
    TIME PARADOX!

But seriously, the timestamp on your starting post in this thread says 9/9, which is Tuesday. And I ordered right as soon as I saw your post.

15. kllrwlf

kllrwlf Well-Known Member

Same here... so I'm ordering mine with HTS. My Ultra-Magnus is also on order. :D 

16. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    So, uh, yeah. Not sure what I was smoking, but you're right. I ordered on Tuesday, too. Which means I also retract the part where I said HTS shipped on the next day. Bad HTS!

NO WAIT! It was the me from an alternate timeline who hacked my TFW account and typed my last post. THAT'S the ticket! The Jarodimus of Earth-3, or something... it IS a time paradox after all! ¬_¬