Animated Seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DX7879, Apr 6, 2009.

1. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

Picked up some Sunstorms, and I'm going to repaint them sometime this summer. I was wondering if anyone knows any sites, or has any good pictures of each seeker?

Also, any news of an Animated Thurst or Dirge on the show? I know there's the Activators Dirge coming out. Trying to figure out what I would need to paint

2. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    My guess is that Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge, and Susan will be exclusives at some point......in my opinion, it'll be Botcon.

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    What's wrong with a army of target clearance sunstorms? I'm counting on the shelf of my four sunstorm with starscream and skywarp To be really bold.

But there are the original six seekers. (dirge and thundercracker have animated activators) "susan" the purple fem jet. and acid storm.

Also bonus points if you use some of the late g1- early g2 seeker paint schemes. G2 ramjet and starscream had fun colors.

also g1 darkwing (see signature) and g1 dreadwind may offer some ideas for seeker building.

4. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I hope not for exclusives for Botcon. Need to go find some good pictures. I'm surprised there isn't more on the internet. I might have to watch the episode again.

I'm open to custom pictures too if anyone has done any or know of any