Animated Season 4 ideas(if there ever was one)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Jul 28, 2011.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    I would love to see an Animated season 4. In it, I would like:

-Unicron
    -Megatron escaping and obviously staying a threat
    -Closure for Blackarachnia and Waspinator
    -More of Rodimus and his team
    -More of the Dinobots
    -Find a way to bring back Starscream(maybe as a ghost)

Alot more, just haven't thought of yet haha

2. LesterX

LesterX Banned

-Powermaster Optimus
    -Maruader Megatron
    -Wheelie
    -More of Sari's origin
    -Team Chaar
    -Soundwave to have a larger role in Megatron's army

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Primus Hates You!

News Credits:
    you should pick up All Spark Almanac, both volumes, lots of background stuff including all sorts of ideas for season IV i.e. Animated Shattered Glass, Powermaster Prime, Trypticon awakening etc :) 

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime upgrading his body somehow (maybe Ultra Magnus?) and becomes more of the traditional Optimus Prime role after Sentinel Prime gets rejected. Then he falls in love with Blackarachnia and she leads a group called the Maximals, Megatron makes a truce with the Autobots and they all have a happy ending.

Admit it, all of you love my ideas. If I wrote the show, the show would be at season 7 by now.

5. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It makes me think where the show would be at right now..what season we would be on..etc

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I had this idea waaaaaay before DOTM

Sentinel Prime jealous that Optimus is the new Autobot Commander basically quits the Autobots, teams up with a Mad Doctor by the name of Flatline and basicallly reformates himself into Nemesis Prime, and Basically to assinate Optimus Prime.

It would also be revealed that Sentinel was in the same league as Shockwave and deliberatley set up Wasp with "Longarms" help. He pretend to go after him in order to cover his tracks.

Also i'd love to have the Shattered Glass episode, A Beast Wars episode, An Armada esque Minicon hunt episode and my best idea ever......As well as Megatron's escape and the Powermaster upgrade.

The Autobots learn of a Hollywood director who wants to make a Transformers movie but wants to make it totally wrong insted of the story to the point the Decepticons do not appear instead they have their human villains and soem annoying teenage celebrity named Kicker. :lol  Basically The Decepticons crash the set and plan to destroy the Autobots there (why due to the plot device), Then the Director films this instead of the movie. At the End of the Movie The Autobots love the Movie but the film critics despise it.

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    Would love to eventually see Optimus Magnus.
    Arcee's recovery from her memory issues with Ratchet's help and maybe some healing of his own as a result.

8. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that Sentinel would invade Earth with a Powermaster upgrade. Optimus steals the upgrade and goes on to stop him.

Found it: Just read after it describes the cartoon.
    Sentinel Prime (Animated) - Transformers Wiki

9. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Actually It was to pick a fight with Megatron.

Sentinel is a idiot in this universe remember.

10. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Right, not including all the lovely ideas in the Almanac (that I would have followed and whooped at like the fanboy I am), these are some ideas I had and they tickled me:

Essentially, the vogue for tight crime movies of the 90s (Heat, Infernal Affairs, Sea of Love, Usual Suspects) all wrapped up in a single episode - Barricade arrives on Earth, planning a big score, interspersed with Prowl's flashbacks to his early and wayward days at Cybertron Police training with Barricade (building up how their opposition to each other and the paths they chose came down to one incident when Prowl wouldn't bend the rules). Call it Good Cop, Bad Cop.

The story of a fast-talking and heavy-cursing reporter Autobot, Bluestreak, who gets roughed up by the Decepticons while reporting from their rally long before the eventual Autobot triumph, who gets roughed by the Autobots while trying to cover Ultra Magnus' rise to power, and who gets constant shitty jobs reporting fluff stories back to Cybertron. This time he's sent to Earth to cover news of a new Decepticon front and do a profile of Optimus Prime. He takes his equally fast-talking, chain-smoking lawyer, Smokescreen, with him. They don't get on with anybody and accidentally crash a Decepticon arms expo on the moon (with Starscream, Lockdown and Swindle). The pair just forgo ever working again and go to hide in the Colorado mountains. Call it Fear & Loathing On Planet Earth.

The return of Soundwave - equal parts electro-rock music mogul and robotic rights campaigner. Even Jazz is enthused by his tunes and message. Everybody, human and robot is. Except Bulkhead. Soundwave is organising a robot rights concert in Detroit with Ravage, Rumble & Frenzy (as Beavis and Butthead analogies) and Lazerbeak & Ratbat playing as transforming instruments. Bulkhead works out that there's a subliminal message in the music that will allow Soundwave to control all electronic devices, so sets out to stop him. Call it The Televisions Will Be Revolutionized.

Blitzwing manages to unscrew his Clink and Ahnuld faces and goes out on a bender in Detroit (think, again, Beavis on a sugar rush), drinking a whole portable coffee urn, which he holds as a cup. He crashes through a cocaine factory to look for sugar (think the Sal & Boddiker meeting in Robocop). He uses cars as rollerskates. He gets really in to golf. Unlikely allies from both sides must pull together to bring Blitzwing under control. Call it Lethal Blizzle.

Also, yes, to more Black Arachnia and Waspinator. Maybe forming an Insecticon army with, for the sake of variety, (movie) Skorponok, (BW) Inferno, and Kickback.

Finally, Primus turns up. Voiced by Les Claypool.

11. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    What I want the most is one of the canceled Season 4 episodes alluded to in the second Allspark Almanac.

Between a few pages, (specific page numbers I cannot recall offhand, but they included the behind-the-scenes pages towards the end, and Cyclonus's bio) the basic summary was this:

Cyclonus is actually a Decepticon from the far-flung future, and was accidentally blasted back in time due to a "trans-warp" drive (Yes! That's referring to exactly what you think!) and wound up joining Team Char. During a battle with Optimus and his team, the drive re-activates, sending them "back to the future", to Cyclonus's own time. There, Optimus and his Autobots, are forced into teaming up with Galvatron (who is a reborn Megatron), Cyclonus, and Scourge, who are fighting Blackarachnia, and her army of Predacons (which, from various places around the internet, would have included Beast Wars Rampage).

Though I'd love to see all the remaining Animated stories released, this one is the one I want the most!

For my own idea, seeing as Starscream was technically dead at the end of the S3, I'd also love to see his ghost return, and haunt Megatron. Plus, have it so that only Megatron can see him; that way, when they argue, Blitzwing can comment on Megatron's sanity. :) 

12. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would have loved to see season 4.

13. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

I would LOVE to see this. I would also like more of Soundwave.

14. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    Spittor, after his removal from Team Charr (the BotCon 2011 group only had Strika and Oil Slick still on the team) is found by Blackarachnia, and the two of them (and others, like maybe Quickstrike, Rampage, etc.) become Predacons (and Waspinator has his own plans).

The glorious return of the Substitute Autobots.

Constructicons return (along with Erector).

That would also be very cool.

15. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I wanna see Erector in a Transformers cartoon

16. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

there was already a plot it is in the allspark almanac 2

17. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Erector already appeared in the Stunticon job comic book.

also Sari and Rossana signing Kareoke at Macadams. also here's a tidbit Sari's Japanese V.A was one of the Kiss Players voice actresss.

Only fair if we get them to sign Transformers.Evo.

18. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Astrotrain and Octane:

Blitzwing's Calm and Crazy faces get blown off during an attempt to steal Isaac Sumdac's new vehicle transport and are given life via Allspark shard. The calm face scans a tanker truck and a cargo plane, the crazy face scans a train and space shuttle.

Return of the Constructicons:

Dirt Boss and Mixmaster have commandered an oil rig and have sucked it dry. Dirt Boss then takes control of Octane and uses him to provide an endless supply of oil to help power Dirt Boss' "Project: Devestation". The Autobots rescue him and after discovering the Decepticons abandoned him, Octane temporarily joins the Autobots for a couple episodes.

I had these ideas for a while now and I just now typed them down :D 

19. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    That doesn't even make sense. Blitzwing has multiple faces/personalities because he's a triple changer. A face given life by an allspark shard would become a Transformer that turned into a face, and wouldn't have the mass to turn into anything like a vehicle. It also wouldn't be able to become a triple changer just because it wanted to. it's a complicated process.

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Several ideas I'd like to explore:

A multi-part Decepticon flashback episode - one along the lines of Megatron: Origin, where we learn of the events that put the Decepticon revolution into motion, and discover that their cause isn't necessarily an evil one, unlike what the Autobots would have us believe. Lugnut's loyalty to Megatron is revealed to stem from Megatron rescuing him from gladiator-slavery, while Blitzwing is shown to be the tragic result of an inhuman Autobot experiment.

Jazz, now the premier Cybertronian Cyber-Ninja, crosses paths with Bludgeon - a grizzled, peerless Decepticon swordfighter with a twisted sense of honor, and who used to be a rival of Master Yoketron. Cheated of the opportunity to duel and defeat Yoketron due to Yoketron's death, Bludgeon has now opted to challenge the master's pupils. All but Jazz have fallen before Bludgeon's blade - can he prevail against this fearsome veteran and avenge his fellow desciples?

The introduction of more Constructicons, leading up to the appearance of Devastator.

Some kind of resolution to Blackarachnia and Waspinator's story arc, which might include reconciliation between her, Optimus and Sentinel, along with Sentinel redeeming himself before dying. I dunno.

Replace Prowl with Nightbeat and you have a winner on your hands. Oh, and have Barricade and Nightbeat voiced by Robert Patrick and David Caruso, respectively.