2D Artwork: Animated Rumble and Frenzy!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by NemesisCheetor, Sep 12, 2010.

1. NemesisCheetor

NemesisCheetor Predacon Elite

This is my very first contribution to the fanart forum, so please be 100% honest in what you say about my drawing skills, okay?

Rumble:

"If on my turf you happen to stumble; look out bots', cause here comes Rumble!"

Bio: Rumble has always been a brawler. Whether on duty or in his personal time, he's always picking fights with friend and foe alike. He may be an annoyance, but the other Decepticons know that if they hurt him, SOUNDWAVE will tell Megatron, and then they'll be the ones hurt.

Galactic powers and abilities:
    -Whenever Rumble is near you, you'll definitely know about it; because the piledriver in his arm allows him to generate earthquakes that read at 10.5 on the richter scale.

-Speakers in his chest allow him to take out any machine within a ten foot radius of his position by using sub-sonic soundblasts to disrupt their power source.

-Combines with twin brother FRENZY to form the EARTHSHAKER keyboard.

Frenzy:

"Do not go in there!"

Bio: Never seen without his brother Rumble, Frenzy is one bot you'll never forget. Whenever he gets the chance, he'll use his stinkbombs and laughing gas to pull the nastiest practical jokes in history. Although his fellow Decepticon soldiers loathe him, they dare not say anything to Megatron, unless they want to suffer his wrath for badmouthing either of the twins... Even IF he knows that it's all true.

-Antigrav generators on the sides of his feet give Frenzy the ability to fly in robot mode.

-The energon crystal built into the palm of his tri-fingered hand allows him to use his concussion blasts with deadly accuracy.

-The speakers built into his chest allow him to weaken any metallic alloy to breaking point, and shatter any type of glass by using ultra-sonic pulses.

-Combines with brother RUMBLE to form the EARTHSHAKER keyboard.

Earthshaker:

"Your pain is like music to us!!!"

Bio: The combined form of Rumble and Frenzy; this keyboard is the secret weapon of the DECEPTICONS. Created using data and schematics stolen from PROJECT SAFEGUARD, the brothers Rumble and Frenzy now have enough power to take down an Autobot as big as Omega Supreme!

-Blue side can create low-frequency sonic waves that generate earthquakes reading at 13 on the richter scale.

-Red side uses high-frequency sonic pulses to create concussive blasts that will knock down even the largest AUTOBOT foe.

-Combined form of DECEPTICONS Rumble and Frenzy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Awesome. You get extra points for getting the colours right.

(Keep that in mind people, RUMBLE IS BLUE, FRENZY IS RED)

3. NemesisCheetor

Thanks! I saw the G1 cartoon before I ever knew about the RIBFIR/RIRFIB dilemma, so I tend to be a RIBFIR kind of person.

4. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great but i always think rirfib as the red one used the piledrivers the most and his picture in the guide book is red, also, frenzy has the screech powers

5. NemesisCheetor

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.