Animated Omega Supreme suspicion ??

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by vektsilver, May 1, 2008.

1. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Does anyone else get the feeling that the ship which we most likely think is the arc is actually Omega supreme in waiting.

For one in the first episode optimus says activate defenses and its name was Omega. Then later on in the episode with blitz wing and lug nut Ratchet refers to the ship as old freind and seems more nostalagic about it when they power up the weapons with the key. Lastly the Coloring is so spot on for omega supreme that with the clanking noise of the turret before blasting the two deceps just reminded me of the SFX used on omega in the original cartoons.

Whether he already exists or he becomes a creation of the allspark I dunno but it seems like there are alot of hints going that direction. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I thought it would be really cool especially in this great style of animated.

2. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

This discussions/speculation has been going on for a while, months. There used to be a thread but its went silent and I havent seen it latley around on the board. That's what I think it is man, you're not alone. :D 

3. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    well he has been rumured by a reliable source that he is getting a supreme size toy omega at least not sure if he is ship but all clues point to it.

4. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    and also sari is the key to omegasupreme IMO i mean its kinda ironic you give the allspark key to your ultimate weapons key to protect and activate it u seen sari can activate weapon systems with it maybe she is a nod to power masters without the whole engine suit thing.

5. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    What we do know is that one member from The Allspark had seen a few season 2 episodes early (I don't exactly know how), and he confirmed that in one of the episodes, The ship is revealed to be Omega Supreme, but will not transform into robot mode because Animated's Omega Supreme is a bit of a pacifist/cowardly lion and refuses to fight.

Then again, why he wont transform into robot mode could also be the very reason why "attack pattern Omega" did not initiate when Optimus Prime ordered the command to the ship's on-board computer, which was something about an Energon Conservation Law passed by the Autobot Government/Council which prohibits the use of Energon above a certain quantity, for the sole sake of conserving precious Energon/energy resources.

Stupid Autobot Council Members, you've all put poor Omega in lockdown. <-Pun Intended.

6. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I agree that the council is at fault. I start to get the impression that the autobot council on cybertron is some what corrupt and blind to the goings on around them and will have a downfall due to that with megatron getting a spacebridge working.

So its definitely not out of scope for them to say all guardian robots need to be shut down to conserve energon. the only thing that concerns me is the voice on the ship is female lol it would be odd to have a female voice when the ship might be a dude :) 

7. SmokescreenWRX

SmokescreenWRX Dude. Wait, what?

"Attack Pattern Omega" could just refer to an attack pattern.
    Omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet... so pattern "Omega" could be the last-ditch scramble in the event of being out-gunned.

/sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
    //slashies

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    QFT. I personally don't beleive that Omega is the ship, if it does turn out to be then cool but as it stands we have nothing but one probably flawed listing (from the same people who brought you Deluxe Blitzwing) from a "reliable" source and "HE TELL ME".

I personally hope it's not, because while it would look cool and give us a (hopefully) awesome toy, it would be stupid from the show's standpoint. Giant-giant Robots always lead to giant, crappy fights and poor plot. Especially since Omega Supreme would esentialy be the unstoppable giant who not even Megatron could beat and then Megs wouldn't be as and if the Autobots ever needed to fght they'd just send Omega.

Still, if they make him a one episode deal it wouldn't be as bad. Make him fight Megs and have him blow up and I'll be content.

Ugh, I hope that's not it. They've done everything right with the show so far. Besides, what would that make Teletraan-1?

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme should totally stop a meteor coming to Earth and die in the process, every cartoon needs some kind of Iron Giant reference!

10. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I really hope this comes true and I really want to see the toy they'd make for Omega Ark.

11. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow I just started watching animated last week when we got DVR. I recorded and it was the first episodes I have seen since "roll out". I also thought that the ark looked like Omega. That would be pretty cool.

12. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i hope dearly that omega is the ark in animated especially in toy wise

13. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

this thread is devoid of punctuation!

14. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Omega Supreme is the Ark?
    It sounds unlikely but anything can happen. On the other hand it would make a wickid figure but It would be foolish to include such a powerful character so early on in Animated, unless Megatron gets a Galvatron upgrade then Omega will be the strongest and make the 'cons useless unless like what was said earlier Omega hates voilence and will not fight unless neccasery

15. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

Well, those are some good points, but I honestly don't think that their there ship is Omega S.

16. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "SUUUPERMAAN!!!!!"

Saddest scene in a movie EVER.

17. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

the autobot ship is definately blaster!!! the color scheme is spot on

18. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

Blaster? You don't acually believe that do you?

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I do. After seeing what the Deus ex Machina cannon did to Blitzy and Nut'z, I'd say it a real blaster.

20. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

I also think its Omega. And it would be great for the show because he would be the difference maker if the Cons invade cybertron since they are so much bigger and stronger than the Bots.