Minor/Repaint: Animated Moonracer

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Blurrz, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Blurrz

Blurrz J├Ągermeister Sensei

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    So here's my second custom, and it is Animated Moonracer, or as my friends like to call it, FemSpringer, and it's from Animated Arcee. This was a bit of a struggle at first, mostly because there wasn't a character sketch or anything that I could base my colors on. So in comes Floating Cat, a customiser who's always doing good work, who also had a take on Animated Moonracer. My main problem was that GW/BC didn't really have the right shades of green that I wanted for Moonracer, and I was lacking any sort of mixing pot, so my setup was a bit sketch. Also playing a factor at how agonizing this was at first is the fact that GW/BC makes terrible white paint that tends to be much more viscous than the rest.

With her colors homaging the G1 cartoon (lots of green, white and yellow highlights), I also wanted her weaponry ('a sharpshooter') to do the same. So out were the swords, and in came a bow from Animated Rodimus. With it's colors matching Moonracer, and it's ammo matching Arcee/Chromia's swords, I'm pretty happy about my choice.

So without further ado..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]I need ammo!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Locked and loaded!
    [​IMG](Atypical Gundam-esque pose)
    [​IMG]That's funny!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]<3, Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Tyripticon

Tyripticon I will crush megatron

Amazing!

3. Floating Cat

Floating Cat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The darker green seems to be a good fit. Also the redeco'd bow adds some character; almost leaning towards a Green Arrow or Artemis homage. Nice work.

4. SettPrime

SettPrime Combaticon

Learned two things. 1) you do awesome fembot customs and 2) Animated Blurr is a pimp.