Animated Mixmaster artwork

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Digilaut, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I need a bit of help here. If this isn't the appropriate place, mods, please move or close the topic.

I remember seeing a piece of lineart from Transformers Animated where Mixmaster's vehicle mode was transformed to represent a leg (combiner leg).

Even TFwiki says "In a particular odd bit of concept art, Mixmaster's vehicle mode is shown in an upturned position supported only by his shovel. Almost like... a leg. Naaaaw, couldn't be..."

I remember seeing it, but now I can't find it anywhere. It's been bugging me for quite a while (MONTHS), and I really want to add that piece to my collection (not in the last place to study the philosophy of the design..yes, I'm still working on that Animated Devastator fan art..)

So..if anyone happens to have it, could he/she post it or send it to me? MUCH appreciated!

Thanks! :) 

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't have it, but I think it originally came from a Hasbro "sketchbook" of concept art from many Hasbro toy lines, which was available at SDCC a year or two ago.