Customs: Animated Menasor idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Coldiron, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was going to do this, but I have marked some of my custom ideas off my list since I have been too busy to do them. So I sold the extra Animated figures I was going to use for this.

I had, what I felt, to be a good idea for a custom Menasor. Since I am not going to make it, I would rather share the idea in case someone wanted to bring it to fruition.

Motormaster (Wreckgar)
    Dragstrip (Blurr)
    Dead End (Jazz)
    Breakdown and Wild rider (Rodimus and Arcee)

Roll out prime would make suitable large parts to act as the main limb parts and joints.

Blurr and Jazz both can be transformed in a way where they can have their own built in elbow joint when in limb mode. Just need to rig up a set of forearms and hands to maintain the animated look.

Thoughts? Anyone want to give it a try.

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

There's a few things wrong with that idea. Main point: Wildrider is cool. Making him out of a femmebot is not cool. End of story.

Oh, and also, someone else (i think it was Sentinalsupreme, but i could easily be wrong) already did an Animated Menasor. He used Bulkhead as MM, Blurrs for both WR and Breakdown, Prowl for Blurr, and Jazz for Dead End. I actually my version of that build in the works, but it's been on the backburner because i suck at building combiners.

3. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The arcee would have to be converted to a manbot. I guess I should have mentioned it.