Animated Lockdown

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he's an Autobot. Not in the sense of fighting for their cause, but he may have originally been an Autobot to begin with.
    In the Allspark Almanac, it shows Prowl saying that Lockdown was not a Decepticon, but he worked with them often(as we all know). Then he went on to say that Lockdown features Autobot qualities....physically anyway. He covers his insignia, but it sure looks like an Autobot emblem to me. Its almost as if it was sure fire (imo, at least) that he was going to be revealed as an Autobot in season 4.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yeah, he was originally an autobot, although now he has no faction. He had to be, in order to train in Yoke-tron's dojo.

He's not the only former autobot working with decepticons, either. Swindle was one too.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I had no idea Swindle was an Autobot. So, all the deluxe class Decepticons were Autobots?

4. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

swidle is regene decepitcon and like rest of combaticons
    megatron put renge decepticons 's memory chips in jail type room

5. bumblebee-prime

bumblebee-prime Elite Guard

his symbol it's supposed to be like the rub sign stuckers that the toys had. i'm sure it's an autobot symbol painted over in black.

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Not all of them, Soundwave sure wasn't.

I think the Swindle thing came from Derrick J. Wyatt's formspring, but I can't remember for sure. Maybe a con panel, or interview.

Waspinator, Swindle, Lockdown, and Blackarachnia, though? Yeah.

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Soundwave was made in Professor Sumdac's lab though. Decepticons were suppose to be bigger than the Autobots.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    That's not a rule, though. Soundwave was still a Decepticon, made by Megatron. The reason Decepticons are usually bigger is because most of them are war machines, some upgraded or modified to be so large.

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Not to mention - I added this to TF Wiki myself - the Stunticons were explicitly said to have taken the form of Autobot shells, and Wildrider is the same shell as Lockdown.

Soundwave was just a toy to begin with, and he just found whatever alternate mode he could find. At the time, there weren't too many tanks or jets lying around in the streets of Detroit.

10. Sharpfinger

Sharpfinger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To me is very clear that Lockdown was an Autobot. And now is a faction-less freelance peacekeeping agent. Master Yoketron was his teacher, and the old master didn't teaches martial arts to Decepticons.

Didn't know about Swindle, someone have any reference about he being a former Autobot?

About all Deluxes being former Autobots... Soundwave isn't an Autobot, Oil Slick seems very Decepticon to me. Deluxe Stunticons and Dark Rodimus are or reformatted shells or clone experiments. So they aren't former Autobots.

And we can't forget Deluxe Cybertron Mode Megatron :)  The one in Battle Begins set.