Animated Lockdown Question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NemesisBruticus, Jan 27, 2009.

1. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

After the piece of total garbage that is Deluxe lockdown, Im left wanting more. So, is activators lockdown as bad as P.A. said it was?

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

You're joking, right?

3. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

No.

4. Optimus Sledge

5. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Post is fixed

6. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I actually like Deluxe Lockdown, quirky as he is. I do however feel that Activators Lockdown is a disapointment. He is, in my opinion, the only disappointment in the Activators lineup. If your shopping for an Activator, pick up Grimlock. If you just crave another Lockdown, maybe give Stealth lockdown a try. I think he looks great with all that clear plastic. Also if you're still not fond of him, you get two A:thumbs2: nimated Legends figures to distract you!

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Quirky?

Well, I won't say you're wrong, but I don't see it.

Aside from the hands, which are really weird without modding (I did mine, just took a cigarette lighter, a precision flathead screwdriver and a lot of patience), I loved Deluxe Lockdown from the moment I opened him. I love how that his deluxe-sized car (which is totally badass IMHO) extends up into this lanky, towering bot. I like the transformation, it's simple, but effective, and satisfying (again, IMHO). I really don't get the hate at all... except from those who dislike the whole Animated style. I'd LOVE to say "Well, why are you buying the toys in the first place!?"... but then, some of the toys, in spite of their colors and lack of molded detail (as the style is), still maintain the SHAPE of toys like Universe, etc... Soundwave, Blitzwing, Grimlock, perhaps Voyager Megatron pull this off to an extent...

k, I shut up now, that was the beer making me so verbose. :lol 

8. Optimus Sledge

If you don't like Deluxe Lockdown, I don't see why you'd like a version that looks like arse in both modes, has a gimmick that doesn't work, and doesn't peg together in bot mode. *shrug*