Animated Leader Class Grimlock

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PyroniusRex, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    I say we should petition Hasbro, to make a Leader class Grimlock; there's a Leader class Bulkhead, Megatron, and UltraMagnus (all of which are around his size). I'm sure that a 100% of Animated fans will agree, also they could fix that huge gaping hole in his chest, and give the flame sword sound F/X and the ability to detach from the hilt and become flame breath. I would appreciate if supporters sign this petition, it probably won't work but it's nice to have on the off chance it does and I would like to see how many supporters there are. If you want any features added please suggest them and I will edit them in.

(Copy and Paste the following do not quote unless it is whats written above)

Petition For Leader Class Animated Grimlock

Dear Hasbro, this is a list of people who would appreciate to an extreme level, a Leader Class model of Animated Grimlock, and what features we would like included. First of all, we want a more accurate portrayal of his alternate tyrannosaur mode; with a flame breath ability, moving arms in T-Rex mode, and we would appreciate if he didn't have a big gaping crevice in the tyrannosaurus's chest. Second, We would appreciate the flame-sword having sound F/X and the ability to detach from the hilt and be placed in the mouth of the alternate mode, roaring and growling sound F/X would be appreciated along with normal automated speech. Lastly, we would prefer if the arms didn't look so much like legs as they did, if you agree to make this figure we would be forever greatful and you can be assured the majority of us will buy it.There is a list of people below who support this motion, their real names are concealed for privacy and protection.​

-TFW2005 Members
    Supporters List

PyroniusRex

(This and the following are not to be quoted) If anyone knows how I could send this to Hasbro when it is finished, or if it is even possible I would greatly appreciate the information, that is all.

P.S. Please do not criticize me I am just hopeful.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No we shouldn't, seriously, TFA Grimlock isn't important enough, his Voyager is tall enough and Hasbro is already busy enough with Movie leaders.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    There is nothing wrong with the Grimlock we have now. It's in sclae great with the other figures, very accurate as is, and really it wouldn't benefit from a size up like certain other characters would. Look, I understand you said you are just being hopeful, but an online petition isn't going to help, they never do. That said, I will give you props for the effort, and the professionally written and well organized attempt.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Dear Hasbro,

Please give us a Leader-class Lugnut before you do anything about PyroniusRex's petition.

-Nachtsider

5. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i'd at least agree with petitions for leader class lugnut, even though they'll have no effect watsoever on hasbro creating a leader class figure for this character.. but i seriously feel grimlock's size class is fine

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    This is very close to what I was going to say, only I had a 'lulz' in there somewhere. So I'll just quote it for it's truth and reason.

7. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    We don't need a Leader Grimlock, the Voyager version is pretty much damn near perfect already. A Leader version would be too damn big, anyway. It would be reverse Bulkhead/Lugnut syndrome.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As much as I would love to see a Leader class Grimlock, I honestly don't see any point in it. The Voyager is definitely good enough on it's own. Unless he plays a much larger role in a fourth or fifth season (depending on how long Animated lasts), I can't see him getting any larger toys. Grimlock is my favorite Autobot, but I just can't see them giving us a Leader version of him, and I'm not going to get my hopes up any time soon. I'll be happy enough with the Voyager I have and it's repaint.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Let's not and save us from embarassing ourselves more than we already do.

10. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd buy leader class Grimlock. Not because I don't like the Voyager and Activators versions, but becaue he's my favorite Animated character. I'd buy one in Legends class, too. :) 

11. Hound & Mirage

Hound & Mirage Rapscallion

If you really have a problem with the gaping hole then YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT WRONG.

12. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Petitions=FAIL. :thumbdown  Besides, we don't really need a Leader-class Grimlock. Voyager Grimlock is good enough for me.

13. shortround

shortround Banned

count me in

14. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    *AHEM * * COUGH *

Anyways I just realized this is technically in the wrong forum, and I guess they probably will make him eventually anyways, but for now the movie matters most since season 3 of Animated isn't out. But honestly, if they ever got to it wouldn't you like it, especially if it had all those features? Truly the only reason I thought of this were Bulkhead and Grimlock, being so horribly short as a voyager and only one receiving a Leader class most likely because he's an Autobot. And I also thought about how it said Grimlock is as strong as Megatron, and I remember him being UltraMagnus's height or something when the elite guard came down. And truly, it's called Leader class for a good reason and last time I checked Grimlock has a small team of his own with 2 more members who still haven't been added. I posted on a fansite not like I sent it to Hasbro, and since I don't see much people who like this idea all they have to do is not tell me how I can contact, I'm not an idiot. Oh and why is everyone judging my ideas so drastically, all of them make for a better figure.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummm...PyroniusRex, nobody is flaming you. Everybody is just being honest. I personally would love to see a Leader class Grimlock, but at the same time I think it's extremely unlikely. We'll see four Leader class figures in the RotF line before we see a Leader Animated Grimlock (not saying we will see either, just that the first one is more likely to happen). Oh, and calling people idiots won't help this thread out one bit. Especially after complaining about non-existent flaming from others.

16. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    Leader Grimlock: not necessary.
    Leader Lugnut: not necessary.

More new characters please.

17. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

I didn't agree with you in the first place, but could at least see where you're coming from. After reading what you put in the bold font now I just think you're an ass.

18. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    This is a message board, not an agreement board. You're always going to get criticism and varying opinions. Such is the nature of every board everywhere.

Exactly. Grimlock is one of my favorite figures from the line, it's a fantastic figure and in a fantastic scale. If we did get a leader class, imagine how small the other Dinobots would look next to him!

:lolol  There we go!

Do you even know what flaming is?

19. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Would not want a leader class grimlock (or lugnut).

I'd rather them use the money for such a large tooling to produce the two animated constructicons, even at the deluxe scale.

lets get toys of the characters we already have before we start asking for brand new molds for existing toys.

20. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    If another leader was made i would take Omega supreme over lugs or grimmy anyday.

Omega sentinel would be the next supreme with added armor ala g1 magnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.