I know another member recently posted theirs and IMO it's much better than mine but figured I'd still share what I did. Only the 2nd "whole body" repaint that I've done and I gotta say painting ball joints is no fun. Still gotta perfect the whole paint rub on joint areas. As much sanding down as I did I still have issues in certain areas. I removed the forearm things, filled in the holes and gave Kup a short sword/exhaust pipe. Mostly based on his toy form. Never really like his TFTM colors since they are IMO pretty bland. Grey paint areas are a little darker than I originally wanted but oh well.