Animated Jetfire, Jetstorm, and Safeguard Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by D Banks, Oct 31, 2008.

1. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thanks dude, i just uploaded the update you can check it out at the front of this forum right under my original review. let me know if you like it or not.

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

D Banks, you are a true gentleman. You went the extra mile and filmed a whole new video clip (which I know from personal experience is time consuming, and far more difficult than people think.)

Thank you, from all of us fans.

Now, that said...I will admit the x-wing configuration does look nicer on the combined mode, but it's still not enough to sell me completely.

I'll buy it for everything else, but the x-wing mode just isn't enough to sway me. Still, not a total wash.

Hasbro, you pulled off a miracle. But you still haven't convinced me to buy Oil Slick. Hah.

3. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Let me be clear...i wasn't insulting banks for his review. It was well done..i just do not like the figure...it has nothing to do with him. My personal opinion is it's a waste of money..even at retail. Him spending money is his choice...i just do not like the figures..that's it

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

My comment wasn't aimed at you. Actually, it was a comment in general. I've just seen a lot of people complain about these video reviews, and mock the person(s) doing them.

And your opinion on the figures, understood and respected.

We can't win 'em all.

5. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    oh i wasn't referring to you either...i was just making it clear. And as a person who does video reviews, i'm aware of peoples attitudes toward us. As far as bank, i've expressed my concerns in the past and they aren't getting fixed, so i no longer bother. But thank you for respecting my opinion. While i might not like the figures and think they're "ugly" i might get them for the purpose of reviewing them...

6. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No, i gave my opinion and you said i was denying someone else's opinion while i did no such thing. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and if you somehow feel i denied someone there opinion, you don't go denying mine in return, you just send a pm trying to settle things peacefully. You also seem completely unaware that there's such a thing as discussion, where people discuss their opinions together. If anyone has an attitude problem, it would be you for immediately going into offense as soon as you see two people who do not immediately share an opinion.
    So again, if i somehow offended you, it was not my intention,sorry.
    But please try to keep in mind that they're discussions, not an attack or a repression.

7. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nice review Banks!!! I'm kinda disappointed with them but I'll get them just to keep my collection up to date.

8. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

Twitter:
    There combine jet mode makes them look like they are humping...
    And is that a Chevy truck logo on Jetfire's chest?

9. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    The combined jet mode reminds me more of a V-wing than it does a X-wing.

10. D Banks

News Credits:
    optibotimus is such a good fan. thank you for making sure your point is made. and thank you for the continuing support. You cant please everyone guys, some people just cannot be pleased no matter what you do. Ive also given up with him aswell. But thanks for still commenting on my forums, it shows that your a TRUE fan. Pics will be added tonight. thanks you guys for all your support.

11. D Banks

News Credits:
    no,theres more like an armada mini-con symbol. i will show everything in the pics.

12. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks for the update Banks. X-Wing mode does look cool.

And yes, the camera is showing clearer pics too. :thumb 

13. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    very nice d-banks that makes the combined jet mode look much better. also optibotimus i wasnt really signaling you out in that comment its just that as you know we get those comments from people who are far less kind type of attitude and ive seen other deal with it really with alot less tact. was just glad to see d-banks handle it in a mature manner.

14. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Banks, is it possible to bend the legs of either jet in combined mode? I ask this because that might lead to different possibilities for wing configuration in combined mode. For example, Jetstorm can have his legs pointed inwards in a "v" formation from above, while Jetfire can have his legs either straight, or angled outwards in a "a" formation. Then swivel each leg outwards to do the "x" formation from the front. This way, you can see the wings in an "x" formation from the front, and above! Least I think so.....

Thanks for the review and pics man! I'm buying this set.

15. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I keep reading about the updated video and pics. I've seen the video but I see no pics. So...where are they, or am I missing something?

16. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    he said he'd upload them tomorrow, a page or two back.

my opinion on these figs, are total buy :] crappy to some, but a win for me. i cant wait to complete my animated collection.

and this reminds me of the armada series, how hasbro tried new things with the transformers. but hopefully, they come out with an even better combinder. maybe the 2 constructicons find a hidden ability to combine? and they come out with another two pack like this? who knows...

oh, and excellent reviews banks ;) 

-rikkuluverx2

17. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    so that means today, right? whoo!! cause :useless 
    ok, not really. but still, i NEED to see these 2 w/ some decent pics!

18. D Banks

News Credits:
    Iam so sorry for the pics delay, i promise they will be up tonight, busy weekend. thanks

19. D Banks

News Credits:
    yes, that is possible, you can move the legs in combined mode any way you like, thanks for asking.

20. D Banks

News Credits:
    yea, im sooo sorry dude, i know you guys want to se pics but yesterday i was out most of the night, i came back late and i was tired so i couldnt upload them, but they will be online tonight. sorry again