Animated Jetfire, Jetstorm, and Safeguard Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by D Banks, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Zress Tayasu

Zress Tayasu Axiom

...seriously not impressed.I understand there's sacrificed involved in symmetrical dockers, but still, they missed the mark with these guys.

2. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Alright, for the last time: As Derrick J Wyatt said, that is NOT the correctly transformed Combined vehicle mode, the rear section undergoes a transformation that heavily increases the look.
    i, for one, can't wait to buy the two-pack. Even though the individual hands are slightly disappointing, usually transformers with more than two modes undergo far heavier sacrifice, so i can live with it.

3. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That is how they would look in the review if D Banks would have caught the news from Wyatt's blog a while back.

4. Zaraxion1021

Zaraxion1021 Cybertronian Monarch

I just cant wait to see these guys on the TV to see if they were show accurate or not.

5. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Alright, for the last time, no one made you public relations.

Second of all, even if the alt mode is mistransformed, that still doesn't change the overall feel of the set as a whole.

Some people like the vehicle mode, some people like the robot mode, some like the combined mode (both robot and vehicle), but so many others dislike the other aspects of the figures and that's their right. They're entitled to an opinion.

No matter how upset you get about people complaining about this set, no matter how many people "get it wrong" in your eyes.

It's still their opinion and you have to deal with that. If you can't, there's the door to the internet, a car's waiting outside for you.

6. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really didnt get the x wing jet mode, im still trying to figure that one out, im going to mess around with them, im glad you guys liked them, there not the best animated figures but they are really fun and they make a cool addition to my collection, i will atempt to turn the legs to form some sort of X and post some pics later on tonight. I may not be able to satisfy you guys in the X jet mode because i dont get it, (Clueless) I honestly will give it my best though, keep posted for some pics.

7. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    well d-banks as they are in your vid they do form a kind of squished x if you woud angle the legs so the wings are a little more angled say like 15 degrees it would make them even more x like.

8. D Banks

News Credits:
    okay good news, I FINALLY KINDA FIGURED THE X WINGS!! (took long enough sorry) what im gonna do is do an update vid showing these X wings most people are asking for, along with a re combination of safe guard since my hands were in the way while i was turning the waists. Im going to have up soon. i would appreciate you guys checking this out. thanks again.

9. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not trying to be public relations. And unlike you, i'm not trying to deny anyone their opinion, or telling them they got it wrong. I'm just telling them WHY the modes are not perfect, and that the mode seen in the video is not the correct mode. If you don't see that difference, then a message board is not the place for you to be.

10. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Cool, i can't wait to finally get a look at Safeguard's correct vehicle mode.

11. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

No, I do see a difference. What I'm saying is, no matter how you correct it, there are still going to be people who don't like it. That's their right.

Your tone was very condescending, so I threw it back at you.

I've noticed you post on different boards a few times and you seem to have an attitude problem.

12. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    serious...SERIOUS waste of money...even for the retail price...and knowing banks paid much more...SERIOUSLY a waste of money

13. D Banks

News Credits:
    I admit, i did mis transform the combined jet, im not perfect, it took me ahwhile to get it but i will show the proper transformation in my update video and the pics, its taking so long because some error happened with my SD memory card so i had to format it which took forever, but its now done so im going to get to making the vid and uploading the pics, again at the moment i didnt see it but i promise you it looks 100% better with the wings turned, it makes it look more complete and it actually looks like a single vehicle not two jets combined by the belly. Please check it out it will be up soon. Thanks for watching

14. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    D Banks Love the reviews, I appreciate the details you explain.

I really hope one day you change the back ground to white. Kinda hard to make detail out.

Oh and has your camera operator introduced herself!?

My little boy say she has nice nails!! Only 4 yrs! What a Playa!

15. D Banks

News Credits:
    it maybe a waste of money to you, but i love the figures and i think they are very unique and fun. I for one do not regret buying this toy. thanks for your opinion.

16. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Wait so do the wings look X-wing like as in looking like an "x" from the front, or from above?

17. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    good on you D-banks not only did u stand up to that attitude we get so much of but you were very civil about it so kudos and cant wait to see ur new vid and pics.

18. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    I'm at least diggin' the jet modes, now. Plus... BMac Jestorm homage, even if ever so slight. I could talk a big game now, but that's gonna be hard to shoot down once I see the pair on shelves.

19. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Can those limbs become this ? in combined mode. (It was a pic linked from hlj.com)
    [​IMG]
    (hey , this is funny... they minded ?) Now posting my own pic.. hlj is such a ..... well, stopped all my orders from hlj for their selfishness.

20. D Banks

News Credits:
    i just uploaded the update video showing the proper jet combination. Check out on the first page. It also shows that the cockpits open, and i also did the safeguard combination again because my hands covered part of it in my original review, i will add pics tommorow, let me know what you think.